Terror Volta's Something Wicked Sundays

TraumaTrain

Something Wicked Sunday 11

October 24th, noon EST

The Spider Weaves His Web

We will do the Mender Tesseract flashback arc in which we learn how Lord Recluse deposed President Marchand to become the leader of the Rogue Isles.  It's fairly short. Gives 8 merits, no badge. It's a neat little arc, though, wherein we get to fight Miss Liberty and Ms. Liberty and check out the early uniforms of Arachnos soldiers.

Come join me!

Edited by TraumaTrain
date correction

That was great fun! As my second streaming, I had a lot more fun with it. Some of my commentary, especially with the TT to the first mission and that first team wipe in the snake cave is quite funny (to me, anyway).

Thanks for coming out and participating!

Here's a link to the stream... Critiques are welcome.

Sorry you couldn't make it, @Bananiac. It was a fun romp.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Fun romp, indeed! And you're right, we didn't know about your challenge settings, haha, so that was a fun surprise to get those badges. It's interesting to equate the pauses in the game with what I now know was you reading the mission text, etc. Super freaky to watch our gameplay with no map showing! I feel myself getting anxiety that I don't know where I'm going and then I keep reminding myself I'm not actually playing. LOL.

• Haha 1

Something Wicked Sunday 12

Chapters 1 and 2 of the Pandora's Box SSA

This is the red side version of that arc. There are no specific badges for the story, but get a decent amount of merits for each chapter.

It's a cool story arc involving corruption at the Zig, Nemesis, Clamor, Talons, Cimerora, and lots more! We'll meet up in Sharkhead. Noon EST as usual. Level 30+.

The individual chapters are pretty quick, but if they bog down for some reason, we can always break it down to one chapter per Sunday. But I don't think that will be necessary.

Spoiler alert: we'll do chapters 3 and 4 the following Sunday, and chapter 5 the Sunday after that. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Don't know yet if I will be there, Kids are planning a Halloween party and I may be busy prepping The House.

Would love to join that for sure.

Are you planning to stream again this weekend, Rich?

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 10/27/2021 at 9:23 PM, TraumaTrain said:

This is the red side version of that arc. There are no specific badges for the story, but get a decent amount of merits for each chapter.

It's a cool story arc involving corruption at the Zig, Nemesis, Clamor, Talons, Cimerora, and lots more! We'll meet up in Sharkhead. Noon EST as usual. Level 30+.

The individual chapters are pretty quick, but if they bog down for some reason, we can always break it down to one chapter per Sunday. But I don't think that will be necessary.

Spoiler alert: we'll do chapters 3 and 4 the following Sunday, and chapter 5 the Sunday after that. 

I'll bring Purple Rayne - Water/Storm Corruptor

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 12:23 AM, TraumaTrain said:

I'll join with... someone TBD. 🙂 I could also easily bow out if any newcomers want to participate and we run out of room.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 12:23 AM, TraumaTrain said:

For SWS 12, we had mentioned visiting @Dacy's  haunted house @420-7005 at some point during the scheduled event. Just a reminder in case we want to schedule this in somewhere. 🙂 👻

Indom.thumb.png.20d8c3f2342bce4a0ef2ca9155673786.png

3 hours ago, Midnyte said:

For SWS 12, we had mentioned visiting @Dacy's  haunted house @420-7005 at some point during the scheduled event. Just a reminder in case we want to schedule this in somewhere. 🙂 👻

That passcode is for the Halloween giveaway Trick or Treat treats house on Indom - not Dacy's haunted house, which is on Everlasting. The base listed on the flyer there is for The Slackers. I'll actually be in that base (as Trauma Train) from 4pm Eastern to 10pm also Eastern this evening handing out those treats.

Treats include random ATOs, random purple IOs, millions of inf, superpacks, rare salvage, and more!

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

That passcode is for the Halloween giveaway Trick or Treat treats house on Indom - not Dacy's haunted house, which is on Everlasting. The base listed on the flyer there is for The Slackers. I'll actually be in that base (as Trauma Train) from 4pm Eastern to 10pm also Eastern this evening handing out those treats.

Treats include random ATOs, random purple IOs, millions of inf, superpacks, rare salvage, and more!

I'm so glad I remembered at the last second! That was very cool and the prizes were awesome too!

• Thanks 1

I started a base and it is basically a big storage container. I am always amazed at the effort that people put into it. I am totally occupied with the Costume Creator, and now I started to Plan toons in MIDS. I am still afraid of the Base builder and what kind of rabbit hole opens there....

That being said, it was fun to roam around the Base. And thx for the goodies, @TraumaTrain!

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!