Terror Volta's Something Wicked Sundays

TraumaTrain

New plan! I just discovered Terror Volta has not done Vincent Ross's story arc yet, and it is important to do so before starting Mr. G's arcs.

So instead, let's do some pre-req contacts. Dean MacArthur, Leonard, and Vincent Ross. Relatively short and quick, but necessary for some of the badges Mr. G's arcs offer.

Meet up in Ouroboros!

3 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I regret not being able to join today for those Sharkhead arcs. Thanks to your help, I have those guys down to a science now and start them methodically as soon as I hit level 20. 🙂 I hope it was fun and productive!

Hey hey! Went well today. We knocked out those three contacts through Ouroboros. Easy stuff. We'll do Mr. G's arcs next week.

Check out the stream video to enjoy the fun.

For additional, optional stuff with Mr. G, there is a fourth contact that can be done ahead of time: Crimson Revenant. He's in Nerva. There's a mission in G's second arc where you face off with Crimson Rev. If you have not done his missions, you have to fight him. If you have, he can join you instead. Either way as you like.

• 2 weeks later

Tomorrow, 1/30/22, we will do Sgt. Schorr's story arc The Hammers of Justice. We'll run it through Ouroboros and get some extra badges from the difficulty settings.

Be level 40+ and Rogue alignment. Ouroboros always has stricter conditions for these things.

As always, noon EST on Indomitable server. We'll meet up in Ouroboros.

• Thumbs Up 2

for 2/6/22, we will do Bane Spider Ruben's and Brother Hammond's arcs through Ouroboros.

we'll get the Gifted Speaker and False Prophet badges, plus some other badges for Ouroboro challenges.

REQUIREMENTS: level 20+ and Rogue or Villain alignment. (Vigilante will not do.) Ouroboros doesn't mess around.

noon EST, Ouroboros. see you there!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey Rich, when you are going to stream that, do you think there would be somebody objecting if someone brought Betty Bondagebunny here?

X2NSks7.png

Asking for a friend... 

• Haha 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

16 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

For tomorrow, 3/6/22, let's a bit low level. We'll work through the three Dr. Graves arcs via Ouroboros.  Three badges.

I love this. I used to be so methodical about doing those for every new character, but have been skipping them lately. So I have tons of high level toons who need those badges.

Oh nice. I can dig out one of my old low level villains that are still waiting to be played some...

Doing that not often enough!

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

SWS 3/6 was a fun adventure, and we learned a few things about Ouro settings and mission-owner-only badges. Although some of us seemed to get some of the badges, but not all. So further investigation is required! 🙂 Meanwhile, I am squeezing out every last Spring Fling badge that I can get today, since the event turns off tonight at reset. I have 16 characters now who have the full set of 7 badges. Maybe 1 or 2 more before the night is over, but I'm getting sleepy now!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1