A.R.C.A.D.E. is recruiting! (Discord Friendly)

"The next chapter in our community supporting gaming"

What's A.R.C.A.D.E.

Alternate Reality Crisis Alliance for Dimensional Exploration

About this Group:

All levels, builds, ideas, Veterans, Newbies welcome! We want to establish ourselves as a supportive and positive for the community that we are all proud of and will continue to shine our torches for! From Mission Arcs to Architect Entertainment (AE) all the way to Endgame, we want to offer a relaxed atmosphere and freedom of playstyle for all! We do utilize Mids Reborn! 

We also have a 'storage/altaholics' SG - A.R.C.A.D.E. - Extra Lives for the intended of storage and Leveling rotation all the while flying the ARCADE banner!

We're aiming to be available all hours of the day, volunteer co-leadership would be GREATLY appreciated! (We also would like some help with base building - as everything else is tedious enough!)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

** Private Message @The Game Changer in-game or here for an invite and ask about our Discord! (Please consider, the task of getting back into the game is challenging and some permanent recruits would make it easier! Real life - it's a struggle...)

Edited by Game Changer
Overhaul time!
  • Thumbs Up 1

- Lost my mind, went looking for it, now I'm lost too... 

Posted (edited)

I want to add:

I'm personally active from 6am EST. I am however changing schedules to 5pm EST or later. Essentially I'm on at odd times.

I am easy to contact through the Discord (link) server, my user name Evol Deluxe (link) and my in-game global @The Game Changer.

Have an awesome day and be the best version of you that you can! Take care everyone!

Edited by Game Changer

- Lost my mind, went looking for it, now I'm lost too... 

• Game Changer changed the title to A.R.C.A.D.E. is recruiting! (Discord Friendly)