Death from Below

Strife3

I'm not sure if it's a bug or the Devs did it after making the graph or what. I ran DFB cause i was trying to see how bad the nerf would be, On live server i never ran DFB past 22, I just wanted to get to the SO's and past the starting missions. So pre nerf with 100% xp boost I would go from 2 to 10 in one run, 10 to 14 in the second run. At 14 I figured running posi and synapse would get me past 22 and it did so there was no reason to bore myself to death in DFB. Now since the nerf i was gonna try and hit 22 and see how long it takes to get it. I made it to 16,  WITH xp booster I maybe made 7 from level 2 in the first run. second run 7 to 11, Third run 11 to 13, fourth run 13 to 15, fifth run 15 to 16.75%

All this is run with an XP booster. Im not sure how bad the XP sucks without it but that is really bad IMO

Just wanted to point it out.

iirc xp boosters are currently broken:

I can confirm, double XP is not working on DFB at below level 10. The existence of an XP booster has no meaningful effect one way or the other in a >10 DFB run.

Not WAI. Looks like I need to modify the class definition tables to allow the kExperienceGain attribute to go over +100%, that was the default cap. I missed this because I only tested above level 10, since it was supposed to be unchanged until then. Assuming that's the problem, fix will be on the next patch.