Cosmic Council Revenants! New SG New Base.

Snarky

I joined Cosmic Council a couple months ago.  I am active, yet pretty anti social.  I mean, I interact with people, but you can only lay out so much sarcasm per Task Force.  It is a lot of work!

These guys are great though.  They are on Excelsior.  They do a "Really Hard Way" Magisterium Master run every Saturday, along with a handful of other Incarnate Master runs.  Then throughout the week various stuff. I am learning a ton and digging on the low stress no drama leadership.

So, I still run a lot on my own.  I am currently on the first leg of my "Solo All Redside" Project.  I had started on a Stalker, then restarted on a Dark/Dark Blaster.  Feels better.

So tonight was a SG meet and greet.  They also mentioned a new alt SG and base.  I liked the name.  I run a lot of vampires and undead.  I jumped at the chance to move my new level 9 (80 badges already!) into the alt SG.  

I loaded into the base.  I was literally stunned.  This place... I put some hours and days and weeks into large bases on live.  (Here I just use a barn. ) I have been through my share of art classes.  I know when something is good.  I know how much work it took.  I was picking my jaw up off the floor so many times.  Now the guy who put in the long hours building it mentioned there are bases way better on Everlasting.  Which I find astounding, but I will believe them.  I am still in shock at how good it is.

What is really cool is that even though I was going to do the entire Redside "solo all content/contacts/side missions" I was really just looking at it as practice for Dark/Dark Blasting.  Now... I am excited to have the character and be in that SG with that base.  Crazy how new digs can turn your perspective around.

If you want to check it out the info is here.  On Excelsior.  Cosmic-8540  This base is definitely worth wandering through whether you are a builder or a tourist.

If you are interested in joining Cosmic Council the info is on the Excelsior pages and a few other places.  I suppose you can contact me but I am definitely on the periphery of the group.  Not leadership.  Possibly one of the lead court jesters.  Probably not even first chair there however.  They are a very fine group if you want to complete content and have minimal drama.  Discord is required to coordinate on Trials.  That threw me at first.  I have gotten used to it however.  

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

You forgot to mention our snazzy uniforms 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

2 minutes ago, Dazl said:

You forgot to mention our snazzy uniforms 🙂

I tend to wear a simple black suit and a cape.  Call me old fashioned.  But i have put on the elaborate formal wear of the guild for special occasions

@Snarky

I seriously hope you checked with Cosmic Council before plastering their base code all over the forums; not every SG likes having their entry codes being made public.

As for bases on Everlasting, here's a couple of things to check out:  

Best Base in Paragon City, v4.0! - Everlasting - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

Superbase Yellow Pages - Everlasting - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

• Thumbs Up 1

Very kind, @Snarky! I want to make sure credit is given to @Cosmic Tempus as well for some amazing work on this base as well. It is indeed open for anyone who wants to check it out.

Come on by our Discord server and say hi too! The Cosmic Council: https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Caddoch of Helios, Caddon the Lifegiver, Caddryo

The Cosmic Council
https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

Outstanding work, the new base looks great. Awesome work @Cosmic Tempus and everyone who helped create this.

image.thumb.png.856894dca95e6399891d0baaee3e5bc4.png.

• Like 4

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)