Social Media CoH Homecoming Blitz

Each week we see a couple of posters here on the boards flabbergasted by the discovery of the continuing existence of the best Super game of all time.

Just throwing this idea out there.  If each of us put out one small post on each of the social media outlets we use the odds of Homecoming's existence becoming known will go way up.  A good grassroots push can be like rocket fuel to a project.

So... I respectfully request that each of us post once on each social network we use once in the coming week about CoH Homecoming.  Lets fill those DFB ranks! There are people out there that would kill to be able to run a Synapse again, and have no idea you still can!

Last time I commented on Twitterverse about playing I had a bunch of friends reply that they used to play and would love to play again. But never followed through with actually playing 🤦‍♀️

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

53 minutes ago, Blackbird71 said:

That would require I actually be on social media.

As much as I like CoH, and would like to see HC succeed, it's not worth it.

This. I will require RL monetary compensation to reactivate my Facebook.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
1 hour ago, Blackbird71 said:

That would require I actually be on social media.

As much as I like CoH, and would like to see HC succeed, it's not worth it.

This is why I have just been spraypainting https://forums.homecomingservers.com/installation-guide/ on the sides of train cars and bridges throughout the upper midwest and Canada.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Some 50ss: Burner Account (Fire/FF Ctrl) | Dr. Unconventional (Ill/Dark Ctrl) | Lawn Boy (Plant/Nat Ctrl) | Magma Lad (Fire/Kin Ctrl) | Metcalf (Grav/Kin Ctrl) | IcyBM (Ice/Trap Ctrl) | Jim With The Weather (Ice/Storm Ctrl) | Dr. Jonas (Mind/Poison Ctrl) | Coldwire (Elec/Cold Ctrl) | Pyrotoxin (Fire/Poison Ctrl) | Nature Jack (Earth/Poison Ctrl) | Voltswagen (Dark/EA Ctrl) | Time Vampire (Grav/Time Ctrl) | Tootboy (Fire/FF Ctrl) | Polarrhoid (Ice/TA Ctrl) | LoLEnEn (En/En Blast) | Draw (Rad/Rad Def) | Destroyo (Bots/Trap MM) | Con Carne (Rad/Bio Brute) | Senor Smoke (Rad/Fire Brute) | Something Else (TW/Bio Scrap) | Thermador (Rad/Fire Brute) | Electrovox (EA/Son Def) Danzigawatt (Demons/EA MM) | Costumed Adventurer (Fire/EA Ctrl) | Obscured Face Guy (Dark/Storm Ctrl) | Ohm Gott (EA/Dark Def) | Full Recharge (Fire/Storm Ctrl) Spacegrass (Fire/Nat Ctrl) Embarrassing Wetness (Water/EA Corr) Weather Permitting (Ill/Storm Ctrl) Herr Fryer (Fire/Traps Ctrl) Rainiac (Grav/Storm Ctrl) Stokes (Fire/TA Ctrl) Dismembrandt (DB/Bio Scrap) Multidudes (Ill/Traps Ctrl) Meshuggenaut (Inv/RM tank) Miss October (Fire/Dark Ctrl) Spastic Colonial (Elec/Dark Ctrl) Heroic Pyromaniac (Fire/En Blast) Gigantic Robot (TW/Fire Brute| and there's more where THAT came from