Is it possible to insert a delay in a macro?

So, my Mastermind has been enjoying the Group Fly change, and all my characters have been enjoying the travel power changes in general, but I have a minor annoyance. I use macros to make sure that my jet boots costume option is active when I am using any flight power, and turn them to normal boots when I land. I also use the macros to turn off my other flight powers when I turn one on. So when I activate Hover, Fly and Group Fly are turned off, Fly turns off Hover and Group Fly, and Group Fly turns off Hover and Fly.

There's just one problem - When I use the Group Fly macro, it takes 2 seconds for Group Fly to kick in, while Hover and Fly turn off instantly. Thus, I fall out of the sky for 2 seconds whenever I use the macro. This has never been fatal or even seriously damaging, but it is quite annoying. 

So, is there a way to activate Group Fly, wait for the 2 seconds it takes to turn on, and only *THEN* turn off Hover and Fly? I haven't found any way, but I figure I ought to ask the experts before I give up.

Thank you! Even if I don't get the answer I'd like, I at least want to know that it's impossible if it is, in fact, impossible.

No way to create a delay in a macro that I have found. However, are hover and group fly mutually exclusive? If not, just modify your macro to leave hover on. Then during that 2 sec, hover will  keep you aloft.

Edited by JAMMan0000

1 hour ago, JAMMan0000 said:

No way to create a delay in a macro that I have found. However, are hover and group fly mutually exclusive? If not, just modify your macro to leave hover on. Then during that 2 sec, hover will  keep you aloft.

They are not. In fact none of the flight powers that I have found are mutually exclusive, except possibly Mystic Flight from the Sorcery pool - I haven't checked that one.

Leaving Hover on has two problems. First, it locks me in the Hover stance, which IMHO looks stupid when I'm flying around with my robot posse. Second, it does nothing if I'm using Fly instead of Hover. Now, I rarely use Fly any more without Group Fly - Fly to me now exists only to get Afterburner to make my Group Fly faster. Thus, the second problem isn't really a problem. The former is enough of a problem that I'll instead prefer to just stick with my current macros and accept that I'll be falling down every time I turn on Group Fly.