Fake Nem hunting

Tankshock

Alternatively, you can run SSA2.5, last arc for Pandora's Box, the second Signature Story arc.  The contact is in Steel Canyon and is Heldenjaeger, a small jaeger robot near the Royal Overbrook marker.  He asks you to warn Positron, and then you have a "board a train" mission to save city hall.

Set to -1/8 and go to town.  Use a bind key to target the Fake Nemesis, and don't AoE anything because you don't want the Lts. to hit Vengeance as they die.  You can get 25-32 Fake Nemesis on one run.

Use one of these -- a keybind:

/bind z "targetcustomnext enemy alive fake"

(this will target any fake nemesis in range when you hit the z key, or anything with "fake" in its name basically)

or a macro:

/macro FAK "targetcustomnext enemy alive fake"

(this will produce a macro button labeled FAK.  You can edit it later to change the word/name it searches for... for example tank for Freakshow bosses, or prince for Clockwork bosses.)

Or visit the gull and get the redside version high pain threshold. Marcone bosses have been changed to lieutenants so it's much quicker. Can get the whole accolade faster than a nem hunt. Well apart from the debt. I couldn't believe I had to farm some debt for it on a blaster yesterday. Unprecedented. But five minutes of attacking +5s in Grandville next to the hospital and I had enough.

Marconeville in Port oakes there are tons. And it's no longer bosses, it's lieuts and minions. As you run around there also kill any arachnos you see. When you finish marcones head over to the fort in the Northeast for the rest of your wolf spider kills (and pirate ghost kills if you're doing the red version of portal jockey as well).

Thanks - where is a good spot for Marcone bosses?  Don't do much redside.

In Striga Isle, Consigliari and Underbosses also count as Family Bosses. Around the boats in NW Port Noble. Do this around the same time as The Silver Bullet (Warwolves) and The Slayer (Vampyri) early-mid 20s. Hunt gangsters during the day, vampires at night.

• 3 years later

There are Nemesis arcs in Ouroboros, such as Nemesis Weather Control and Nemesis Rex (which are badge arcs) and a long arc called The Eternal Nemesis.  These should all be in (or near) the 40-44 range since they are from Maxwell Christopher and that's his level range.  This is blue side.

What srmalloy is referring to is a Signature Story Arc.  Heldenjaeger is a contact in Steel Canyon and you can teleport to it (yes, "it" - it's a Nemesis Jaeger) using the story arc tab in the LFG window.  There's also a red side contact, but I've never used that one.  Heldenjaeger is the contact for part 5 of the 'Pandora's Box' signature arc and it's worth doing the whole thing for the story.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

4 hours ago, LordVar23 said:

I don't see a Nemesis War arc in Ouro.  is it under another name?

Look for "Nemesis Rex" under "Justice Incarnate (Level 40-49)."

Personally, I find this much better for Nemesis farming than Pandora's Box ep. 5.  Three runs should get you the badge.  Just have good defense and resistance and avoid killing the minions and lieutenants so their vengeance buffs don't sack up and get you killed. 

Edited by Zhym

On 6/4/2019 at 5:37 AM, Tankshock said:

Thanks - where is a good spot for Marcone bosses?  Don't do much redside.

The Flop in St Martial was always the spot for this badge.  There are two building you basically figure 8!around endlessly and it is a non stop farm

Several of the Nemesis story arcs including Nemesis Weather Control and Nemesis Rex do not show up on Ouroboros unless you ran the arc at level through the contacts.

Edited by Frostbiter
Speeling

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

3 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

Several of the Nemesis story arcs including Nemesis War and Nemesis Rex do not show up on Ouroboros unless you ran the arc at level through the contacts.

I just checked with a level 50 character who doesn't have Maxwell Christopher in her inactive contact list, and she can see all three of his Nemesis arcs, including Nemesis Rex. in the Pillar.  They're in the level 40-49 group.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

1 hour ago, Grouchybeast said:

I just checked with a level 50 character who doesn't have Maxwell Christopher in her inactive contact list, and she can see all three of his Nemesis arcs, including Nemesis Rex. in the Pillar.  They're in the level 40-49 group.

Thank you, you're right. Not sure why I was thinking that.

• Like 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper