A question for my first Temporal Manipulation Blaster...

Generator

Hey folks,

So I'm finally getting around to a */Time Blaster (she's Fire Primary).  One question I have, it seems like the whole set has effects that depend on the special Statuses applied by the T1 and the Build Up (I want to say it's Delayed and Accelerated).

Silly question, the De/Buff set also applies Statuses by those same names.  Will they also provide the additional effects, or did the HC team just reuse the names but they're different things under the hood?

Thanks for your time, have a great day.

Generator

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello Generator,

In my testing they count as the same status effect meaning you can benefit by other time manipulators doing the effect. In truth its not too much to work around. Temporal healing gives you a nice little defensive boost if your accelerated and it adds up to a 30% uptime for effectively free with chronos on cd.  End of time dmg boost was seemingly small and only seems worth it if someone else is aoe delaying them for other reasons but the extra hold on time stop is nice.

For fire/time i main that and recommend you taking a look at the attached build. dmg is about at the top the build can push out while being extremely durable 

Amentii.mxd

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Adelore said:

Hello Generator,

In my testing they count as the same status effect meaning you can benefit by other time manipulators doing the effect. In truth its not too much to work around. Temporal healing gives you a nice little defensive boost if your accelerated and it adds up to a 30% uptime for effectively free with chronos on cd.  End of time dmg boost was seemingly small and only seems worth it if someone else is aoe delaying them for other reasons but the extra hold on time stop is nice.

For fire/time i main that and recommend you taking a look at the attached build. dmg is about at the top the build can push out while being extremely durable 

Amentii.mxd 5.23 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks so much for replying.  Your response seems to be about what I'd have expected.  When I get on my home PC I'll definitely take a look at that build; I really appreciate the look at your build.

Have a great day!