Stone armor for sentinels?

Greycat

Quick request for Stone Armor for sentinels.

I'd love to remake Rock Yew as archery/stone. >.> (Currently earth/ta.)

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

• 3 weeks later

While I'd love to play this, I assumed it was considered unbalanced since the range of Sentinel would help cancel the slow speed of Granite, giving you the advantages without the drawbacks.  You'd basically be a heavy turret. 

Edited by Menelruin

33 minutes ago, Menelruin said:

While I'd love to play this, I assumed it was considered unbalanced since the range of Sentinel would help cancel the slow speed of Granite, giving you the advantages without the drawbacks.  You'd basically be a heavy turret. 

I have no problem with this... just sayin'

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Menelruin said:

Edited 2 hours ago by Menelruin

It would be changed.  Look at Ice Armor at  as the last pick..  for Tanks it's Hibernate.  Sentinels get Icey Bastion, basically a T9 defense click that is what a tank should have 

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

With the upcoming Stone Throw/Rock Blast/whatever-it's-going-to-be-called Set that one of the Devs teased earlier this year, sounds like an appropriate time to get Stone Armour proliferated to Sentinels (and yes, Stalkers too).

Actually, here's an idea . . . replace the Tier 9 with a Auto Power which creates synergy bonuses in the other Armour Toggles of the Set.  You know, if Granite is seen as inappropriate for Sentinels/Stalkers for any reason.

https://loveandlightschool.com/the-secrets-of-the-synergy-12-stones-for-meditation-more/

Edited by GraspingVileTerror
An idea came to mind immediately after posting.
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/24/2021 at 1:06 PM, GraspingVileTerror said:

Actually, here's an idea . . . replace the Tier 9 with a Auto Power which creates synergy bonuses in the other Armour Toggles of the Set.  You know, if Granite is seen as inappropriate for Sentinels/Stalkers for any reason.

https://loveandlightschool.com/the-secrets-of-the-synergy-12-stones-for-meditation-more/

No! If I can't have a Granite Stalker I don't want any stone armor for them!

I really hope Sents/Stalkers get it soon, I've started to enjoy stalkers and Stone Armor is one of my favorite sets, it might even get me to enjoy Sentinels.

What this team needs is more Defenders