Where do the Villains at Everlasting hang out?

Palehood

I'm probably overdue for another Rikti Monkey Fight Club event ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/15702-monkey-fight-club-its-not-a-secret-anymore/ ).  If anyone's interested, that is.

While not a guaranteed place for Redside hanging outs, I -think- it's been fairly productive at getting some Redside roleplay brewing from time to time.

18 hours ago, GraspingVileTerror said:

I'm probably overdue for another Rikti Monkey Fight Club event ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/15702-monkey-fight-club-its-not-a-secret-anymore/ ).  If anyone's interested, that is.

While not a guaranteed place for Redside hanging outs, I -think- it's been fairly productive at getting some Redside roleplay brewing from time to time.

Rikti Monkey Fight Club? *perks* Always down for seeing Nigel's Friend loose.

I'm usually hanging around the university district in Cap, if I'm not running a storyline or doing #justarachnosthings

• Thanks 1

Midnight Thorn, Overlord of Ivory Tower.  (Everlasting)

usually all the player made nightclubs, many of the patreons there are Villains or at leas Vigs who have no problem with interacting with criminals and most clubs are run by Villains,

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

• 3 weeks later

Riiiight, hero.

"So, where do the villains hang out?" Sure. Then we tell you and next thing there's this surprise raid by Longbow. I'm on to you.

• Haha 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

• 1 month later