In Potentia - The League of Independent Heroes

Wenlocke

While shooting the breeze in discord chat, a bunch of us hit upon an interesting idea. We all have characters who aren't really joiners, who wouldn't quite fit in most of the established groups. With a lot of the rp stuff ending up in SGs and coalitions, we asked ourselves "How does the independent hero get involved?"

For your perusal, we present a possibility, The League of Independent Heroes.

There is no such SG in IC terms. They are not an organisation that goes out and fights crime. They have no dues, pay no fees. They are basically a set of message boards, chat channels and such that allow for communication, passing of info, etc. In OC terms they would simply exist as a placeholder to give base access, ability to coalition with other rp SGs, and other such things. Essentially to facilitate getting solo players and such into the to scene.

Does this sound workable to anybody else? Ideas, suggestions and rampant speculations welcome, this isn't a solid thing yet, just casting round for ideas.

I can definitely see this working. I have a handful of characters that are not really 'people persons' and I couldn't see them willingly joining a SG. But they would network and do occasional team ups with other heroes/vigilantes/rogues/villains.