Ouroboros and souvenir questions

Penguin

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right area to post this in, but I have some questions: (Please move this post if it's not in the correct category)

Can you collect all souvenirs with Ouroboros?
Can a character hold all souvenirs at one time?
Are any souvenirs permanently missable?
Can you get souvenirs that are normally not available through Ouroboros, such as the Epic Archetype souvenirs on a non-Epic Archetype character?

On 8/8/2021 at 1:12 AM, Penguin said:

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right area to post this in, but I have some questions: (Please move this post if it's not in the correct category)

Can you collect all souvenirs with Ouroboros?
Can a character hold all souvenirs at one time?
Are any souvenirs permanently missable?
Can you get souvenirs that are normally not available through Ouroboros, such as the Epic Archetype souvenirs on a non-Epic Archetype character?

1. No, there are souvenirs for Taskforces, Strikeforces, Trials, and Incarnate trials content that cannot be accessed through Ouroboros.

2. Yes, both Hero, Villain, Rogue, Vigilante, and Praetorian.

3. See below.

4. See below from @Burk

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

17 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

1. No, there are souvenirs for Taskforces, Strikeforces, Trials, and Incarnate trials content that cannot be accessed through Ouroboros.

2. Yes, both Hero, Villain, Rogue, Vigilante, and Praetorian.

3. Um... Efficiency Expert Pither I believe? That may be a bug though.

4. No, you'll need to be an Epic AT to have access to the Epic AT Story Arc Contacts' souvenirs.

Hi,

just to add:

3. its not a bug it working as it was intended as far we know u have one shot at it, via normal run or ouro, if u fail any mish in his arc u cannot get it anymore. Could be worth for a Suggestion to team to change that 😉.

4. not sure but u can join an Epic AT on his missions, if u get the souvenir at the end or only the mish holder i dont know. Would be worth a try to dualbox it. Praetorian should fall under the same rule, since u cant switch to be one.

Greetings

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

19 hours ago, SuggestorK said:

Praetorian should fall under the same rule, since u cant switch to be one.

Even non-Praetorians can run the Praetorian story arcs through ouro.

I don't know how the Epic AT arcs work with it. Maybe an Epic AT can run the arc through ouro with a non-Epic and both would get the souvenir? That just begs for testing, and I'll probably try it out later.

Also, I don't think there's a souvenir for Efficiency Expert Pither's timed missions for the Efficiency Expert badge. He has an arc that does give a souvenir, but that arc is available through ouro.

• Thumbs Up 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

Alright, testing done, and I'm happy to report that non-Epics can get the souvenir by participating in an Epic's ouro arc. Ran my warshade with an empathy defender through Shadowstar's "The Final Darkness" and the defender also got the "A shattered Shadow Seed" souvenir.

Doesn't answer the question of whether ouro's required for that, but I don't think you get story arc rewards at all unless you're the mission holder unless you're part of a task force type group.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.