• Game Master

I just went through and updated my testing list with all of your submissions. I have given a thumbs up to everyone I got added to my list.

Please bear in mind that we can only highlight 2 arcs at a time. and my aim is to keep up a monthly win. With so many submissions, it may be a small while before an arc is featured.

Please do not let that dissuade you from dropping in new submissions and enjoying each other's arcs. There will be events too (like the recent Cim event contest) that we get into. So, plenty of opportunities to enjoy each other's creations!

And if an arc is rejected from Dev's Choice for any reason, I or another GM will personally message the creator and inform them. They will have a chance to make revisions and we can test again.

Bottom line: 

KEEP SPREADING THE LOVE!

• Thumbs Up 1
13 hours ago, GM Sparky said:

Please bear in mind that we can only highlight 2 arcs at a time.

Is there a technical reason for this? How does it work?

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, Fear And Loathing On Striga, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

These are just a few, and more to come...

• Game Master
1 hour ago, Take One said:

Is there a technical reason for this? How does it work?

No, not a technical reason. It's more of a logistics reason. We have a finite number of testers and hours available for testing. So, I decided to keep the final announcement to 2. But I can absolutely take a look at potentially increasing that number if possible.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, GM Sparky said:

But I can absolutely take a look at potentially increasing that number if possible.

I was just curious, since the original devs also used a limit of two arcs at a time, if I remember correctly. I thought maybe there was some technical reason.

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, Fear And Loathing On Striga, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

These are just a few, and more to come...