Things that make it easy to want to log in…

Snarky

Hanging out with Freakshow. My kind of semi people.

Beating up nerds in dresses yelling fireball at me.

Putting out hellion fires and hellions because raining on thier parade is hillarity. 

Seeing Clamor. Shes my mom and such a wierdo.

The Rogue Isles. Reminds me of California but less dirty. Far less homeless. Less cars. Rogue isles is just superior to California in every way.

Trying to figure out why Praetoria is only a 1-20 experience and if hamidon is such a threat why so much politicking?

On 8/13/2021 at 11:49 AM, Oklahoman said:

Thanks for this. I had this exchange just the other day with someone who had a different reaction to my LFG posts:

So, your recognition was well timed. 🙂 I appreciate you and everyone who takes a second in game to say "thanks for hosting." It helps to drown out people like the person above and keeps me wanting to log back in.

What a downer, Oklahoman, but it really just sounds like he was finishing something up and tried to get on too late and then was a sore loser.  I wouldn't take it personally.  You are so awesome and we all think so (except THAT guy, pfft), and I love love love your trials and your LFGs.  Can't thank you enough for the many trial badges you've won me! ❤️

• Like 1