I will just say this.

Aeroprism

48 minutes ago, Mezmera said:

Have to agree about Villains and Praetoria having the superior story content.  You can tell how much more detail they put into their story telling with each expansion.  Goldside they really refined their approach it's just too bad it mostly was a new tutorial zone, wish that stuff just started at 35+ and you could easy access it with something as easy as ouro. 

And for some of us it is home and we never left!

Hail, Hail Praetoria!

Duck Soup (2/10) Movie CLIP - The Laws of My Administration (1933) HD - YouTube

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

20 minutes ago, Darmian said:

And for some of us it is home and we never left!

Hail, Hail Praetoria!

Duck Soup (2/10) Movie CLIP - The Laws of My Administration (1933) HD - YouTube

Darn it.  "Rufus T. Firefly" is already taken as a character name.

And I've been curious about this—what do characters who never leave Praetoria do after about level 35?  I assume you can still do the First Ward and Night Ward arcs without leaving gold side, but what then?  Ouroboros is closed to Praetorians, right?  Can they join iTrials?  Or do you just stop playing that character after the Night Ward arc? 

8 minutes ago, Zhym said:

And I've been curious about this—what do characters who never leave Praetoria do after about level 35?  I assume you can still do the First Ward and Night Ward arcs without leaving gold side, but what then?  Ouroboros is closed to Praetorians, right?  Can they join iTrials?  Or do you just stop playing that character after the Night Ward arc? 

havent done it....but assuming RWZ and such are impossible you can run AE arcs in pocket D.  then at 50 join any incarnate trials....i assume just in the D...and winter event...

can you use the LFG transporter to go to Cim and run ITF?  You would have the badge from Night Ward...

Edited by Snarky

55 minutes ago, Zhym said:

Right, after Praetoria Proper you take the Imperial Underground to First Ward and on into Night Ward.  There's access to the AE via Studio 55 (and now a new access point in Nova Praetoria). Once in Pocket D the SBB can be done, a handy boost.  Provided they start from within Praetoria or Pocket D the Cathedral of Pain and all the Incarnate Trials are possible. Belladonna Vetrano's arc is doable provided it is taken from ouro and you physically go to Night Ward to enter the mission.  And speaking of ouro, if you have a crystal in your base all the arcs you missed along the way are open to you.

(And as per my sig I've written a trilogy of Loyalist AE arca and a trilogy of Resistance AE arcs, level 19-25, designed to be playable just at the end of Neutropolis but before going to First Ward or taking the Rift.  Also designed to slot into canon.)

Then holiday events, and all of that.  Apart from the Valentine missions, which are just not doable.

• Thanks 2

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

can you use the LFG transporter to go to Cim and run ITF?  You would have the badge from Night Ward...

You get the badge from Night Ward but that Mansion's Crystal is missing!* I'd need to test whether a Praetorian can mission transport to Cim if already invited to a team.  I'm thinking not, since for example using the Marcus Valerius arc as a short cut TP just doesn't work, you get shunted to Nova.  This is what I get when attempting to mission transport to Cim when selecting Marcus Valerius' solo mission.

screenshot_210817-02-28-16.jpg.361e00968f0d50fd584478a45060b4dc.jpg

Elyssian Avenue being in Nova Praetoria.

*My theory is confiscated by the state during the War on Magic, obviously.

Edited by Darmian
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/14/2021 at 11:38 AM, Aeroprism said:

Doesn't really bother me, I prefer redside by far.

Thanks for the tip, I will certainly look for those.

Following Mr G's: quests, holy crap do those Vanguard a-holes hit hard.  Died three times in the first mission so far.

Edit : Five times.  This is getting a tad annoying,  I downgraded from x4+1 to x2+0 and I'm still getting owned.

And now you know why most people play blue side or AE because its easy. 

27 minutes ago, Xenosone said:

And now you know why most people play blue side or AE because its easy. 

Well to be honest, I've only had problems with those Vanguards. Up to now, any well-built char was able to handle blue, red or gold. 

Gold side 1-20 is fun but stupid-easy.

The wards?  Well, I wouldn't call them "hard".  I would call them "a mess".  When you start fighting things that look like the spell effect they use against you, good luck trying to target through all the graphical mess.

So far I have avoided the wards like the plague.  Now that I have some really solid characters under my belt, I might try them again.

For the story 😉