Full list of Villain content?

Sou1catcher

• 3 months later
On 8/20/2021 at 8:57 AM, Snarky said:

For my current run yes.  I am also going to be doing all Gold mission badges and alignment badges as well as Blue mission badges in Ouro. All TF SF and Trial badges.  On this run also doing all First Ward and Night Ward.  Running 25-29 content now.  Almost done Red stuff then start Blue/Gold. 702 badges

There are gold side missions in O?  I have been doing red and blue on one character, how do I get gold?

• Thumbs Up 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

9 hours ago, wjrasmussen said:

There are gold side missions in O?  I have been doing red and blue on one character, how do I get gold?

The gold missions are listed by level.  They are generally the last 16-20 arcs in the first three groups of content.  There are badges associated with them, including one badge for doing absolutely all of them

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/3/2021 at 11:06 PM, wjrasmussen said:

In the Ouro list, Imperial stuff is goldside, Nova stuff is as well. Once you realize that they're easy to find.....I only did one because I was after a certain temp power

goldouro.jpg.a6e5cd71105c7729fd62074b1bf007c5.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later
4 hours ago, TerroirNoir said:

Neutropolis is Gold too.

As is First Ward and Night Ward.  

My current run is at 39. I have completed all Red content 1-39, Blue 1-34, and Gold 1-30.  Any contacts that can be put off are 35-50 will be run at 50…. 

I have been grinding this since mid-October (got Halloween badges) and it has been…tough.  Blueside is long, boring, and annoying. Countless missions with 12+ glowies or save people and when you do they say “now kill all”.  Countless “go kill 30-40 x mob”.  It’s a slog

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Snarky said:

As is First Ward and Night Ward.  

My current run is at 39. I have completed all Red content 1-39, Blue 1-34, and Gold 1-30.  Any contacts that can be put off are 35-50 will be run at 50…. 

I have been grinding this since mid-October (got Halloween badges) and it has been…tough.  Blueside is long, boring, and annoying. Countless missions with 12+ glowies or save people and when you do they say “now kill all”.  Countless “go kill 30-40 x mob”.  It’s a slog

Finished when?

• Thumbs Up 1

Great to be back in CoX!

2 hours ago, TerroirNoir said:

Finished when?

my goal is  to knock out 35-39 by end of January and I am well on that pace or better.  I made some New Years resolutions that are time consuming.  Then 40-44 by end of February.  I am realtively sure it will be done sooner.  Once I finish all content in those ranges I PL to 50.  Then I start incarnate work and soloing all the 35-50 content....which will take a loooooong time lol.  I do have 10 Transcendant Merits on the character and will no doubt have a couple more before I 50.  So T4d in a matter of hours lol

• Haha 1