“Tequila!”

GamerKate

For some reason my English speaking self wants to add an extra L into it and make it "Tequilla", like "Godzilla", or "Alligator"... even though I know it's wrong. My brain says that the right spelling is the wrong spelling.

Stupid English.... don't even get me STARTED on the "plugable" devices that we have all over the office at work...

I'm out.

Whenever I double click my Tequila icon to get the launcher up, I exclaim “Tequila!” in that way that people do when they say “Tequila!”

I’ve bet my gf that I’m not alone in this 😂

MCM

You mean lie that song Pee Wee Herman danced to?  Nope, never thought of doing that, until now. 

Now I probably won't be able to NOT do it.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Now I probably won't be able to NOT do it.

Oh ffs, now it's stuck in my head too!

Here, let me get that out of your head for you:

I honestly don't know which is worse.

Pink Champagne (Emp/Rad)

Guide of Misguidance (Dark/Regen)

For some reason my English speaking self wants to add an extra L into it and make it "Tequilla", like "Godzilla", or "Alligator"... even though I know it's wrong. My brain says that the right spelling is the wrong spelling.

Stupid English.... don't even get me STARTED on the "plugable" devices that we have all over the office at work...

Oh yeah I see that and think ‘ploo-gable’? What?’ Lol

MCM

Oh yeah I see that and think ‘ploo-gable’? What?’ Lol

MCM

EXACTLY!

I'm out.