Question about Player Name Colours

So I've noticed a some players names are different colours than others.

Tried searching for it (my goodness, if I see another Company of Heroes post when I search for "coh" :( ), but found nothing.

Does anyone know either

a) How do you change your player name colour?

or

b) What do the colours on the player names actually represent?

Thanks!

I'm assuming you mean some are pink and some are yellow? Those are determined by if you pick helper or need help at the beginning of your character.... I can't remember which one is which though.

Influencor- Need PL'd... no charge. Pay it forward.

Fabulous Freddy- Faaaaabulooous!

Also... I'm pretty sure there is a way to change the need help/helper status somewhere in the menus. Never picked either so I don't know where that is for sure.

Influencor- Need PL'd... no charge. Pay it forward.

Fabulous Freddy- Faaaaabulooous!

Your name is blue by standard no matter how fancy the titles above and below your name.

If you change your status to 'Helper' your name changes to yellow.

If you change your status to 'Help me' your name changes to pink.

When teamed you and your team's names will change to green.

You can change to 'Helper' or 'Help me' by pressing 'h'.  There is a little box at the top of that box that you click on.

This part is completely unconnected to the above. 

If you have the 'Individual Names Colors' option on then character's names (in chat only, and not in team or SG chat if I remember right) will make different characters have different colours for their names (In local chat/broadcast/help etc).  If this option is off everyone's name is the same colour.  Their name colour is given on the creation of that character.  It is random but there is a formula of some kind as remaking your character with the same name ten times gives you the same name colour, unless I'm just really unlucky.