Vaderblade

A Plethora of information via the WayBack Machine (OLD COH Forums)

• Like 1

Harm no other and do as ye will. It ain't rocket surgery.

"But... you're a rabid, caffeinated, kill monkey who has spurts of total insanity!" - Ynaught

VANDEN! I always LOVED your avatar!

"But... you're a rabid, caffeinated, kill monkey who has spurts of total insanity!" - Ynaught

And yea, reading those threads is a crazy trip down memory lane.

Wow, the actual BillZ back online. . . BillZ you wouldn't remember me but you were the first person I met ingame right after I joined (right after the GDN).

You dropped some influence on my first character - Reigning Darke - and mentored me along the way.

Thanks for all you have done and hope to see you back in game!

Wow, the actual BillZ back online. . . BillZ you wouldn't remember me but you were the first person I met ingame right after I joined (right after the GDN).

You dropped some influence on my first character - Reigning Darke - and mentored me along the way.

Awesome. Glad I helped make it a good experience like so many did for me when I first showed up.

Nothing to add except - it's good to see a lot of names in this thread that I recognize. It feels like home.

I've finally returned home to Paragon City.

Thank you doesn't even come close to the gratitude I have for the Homecoming developers for resurrecting and continuing to improve my favorite video game.

Awesome. Glad I helped make it a good experience like so many did for me when I first showed up.

Bill was awesome!

Hey bill, it's been years, Acrogirl says hi!

• Like 1