plz fix hic up or rubber banding in the game

Rezarfox

Those sorts of issues are typically client side, usually not server based, or we would all be experiencing them, which we are not. There are several good threads in Help and Support that cover most of the easy fixes. Below are a few I found with a quick search. Easiest is step 1, power off your Modem and router, power them back on, see if it helps.

Massive rubberbanding issues. - Help & Support - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

Rubberbanding - Is it me or system side? - Help & Support - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

Rubberbanding and lag - Help & Support - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

• Thumbs Up 2

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

I almost never get rubber banded anymore, but when I do, it’s kind of nostalgic—there’s nothing else that quite replicates the classic Live experience.

Seriously, though: rubber banding is the result of network lag.  It’s your system realizing that where it thinks you are isn’t where the server thinks you are, and the server is always right.  So the problem is always something network related, either on your LAN/WAN, with your ISP’s connection, or (very very rarely) something in between.  It’s possible that something on the hosting network could cause it, but if so it would happen to everyone and probably cause lots of other problems, too.

Edited by Zhym