French Language Coming soon ?

GVIK

Hello everyone, first of all I am so happy to find this excellent game that I missed... 

But I would like to know if a french version is planned or at least just the possibility to put the game in french ?

If I can help, don't hesitate to let me know

Cdt

The Game once had a French Server and Language (and German too) when it was fully staffed and paid for on Live.

The Homecoming Team which does everything in their free time decided to continue only the English Version cause of less Time needed to keep the Game up.

Not saying it will never happen, but i wouldnt count on it.

Greetings

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

• 2 weeks later

all the localisation stuff is still in the game files, it should be possible to get those working again, however if i m right the localisation was already removed sometime ago on live an all the stuff changed or added would in the best case still be English including content added on homecoming in the worst case those things would be completly broken

Edited by jkwak

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

On 8/30/2021 at 7:27 AM, SuggestorK said:

The Game once had a French Server and Language (and German too) when it was fully staffed and paid for on Live.

The Homecoming Team which does everything in their free time decided to continue only the English Version cause of less Time needed to keep the Game up.

Not saying it will never happen, but i wouldnt count on it.

Greetings

I don't like reading that.
My English is not good.
I hope I can handle the game!

My best understanding of the situation is that they will likely strive for things like that when the negotiations allow them to go legitimate, thus seeking the manpower required to manage things like this. So, don't dismay, but keep expectations real.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)