How do I get Panacea Proc to display in Mids?

plainguy

I see Numina is listing but Pancea is not listing when I have proc active..  I know there is a way to change it in the database.. Just don't recall how.. 

You want it to show you the amount of health and endurance you get back? 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On 9/4/2021 at 11:32 PM, Bopper said:

You want it to show you the amount of health and endurance you get back? 

Endurance specifically but yes.. 

It is not showing..  I was trying to compare to other Procs by having 2 instances of MIDS open looking at the editor but still wasn't finding the answers.

3 minutes ago, plainguy said:

Endurance specifically but yes.. 

It is not showing..  I was trying to compare to other Procs by having 2 instances of MIDS open looking at the editor but still wasn't finding the answers.

So you don't see something like this?

image.thumb.png.da1ecee4c980649c1e5ee3e79cddddcc.png

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

1 minute ago, Bopper said:

So you don't see something like this?

image.thumb.png.da1ecee4c980649c1e5ee3e79cddddcc.png

Yes I do.. Didn't think of looking at it that way..  Unfortunately I was interested in the Endurance value, I was looking to see it under view totals pop out for End Rec.. 

I can do or did the math, but just wanted to see or understand the difference on Endurance Recovery compared to other options. It has the Proc Per Minute whereas Many of the other procs have per second.  I did do the math to convert it for seconds in the end.

7 minutes ago, plainguy said:

Yes I do.. Didn't think of looking at it that way..  Unfortunately I was interested in the Endurance value, I was looking to see it under view totals pop out for End Rec.. 

I can do or did the math, but just wanted to see or understand the difference on Endurance Recovery compared to other options. It has the Proc Per Minute whereas Many of the other procs have per second.  I did do the math to convert it for seconds in the end.

The endurance proc will be 7.5% of your max Endurance. So if you have 110 max end in your build, it will proc 8.25 endurance. The chance to proc is 50% every 10s, so on average you are looking at 3 x 7.5% per minute = 22.5% max end per minute which is the same as saying 22.5% recovery.

4 minutes ago, Bopper said:

The endurance proc will be 7.5% of your max Endurance. So if you have 110 max end in your build, it will proc 8.25 endurance. The chance to proc is 50% every 10s, so on average you are looking at 3 x 7.5% per minute = 22.5% max end per minute which is the same as saying 22.5% recovery.

Unfortunately I am a bit of  slave to the View Totals  End Rec numbers.  
Past schooling I was taught that End Recovery has to be 2 points greater than Endurance Use or you will have endurance issues which will cause toggles to drop and such. 

So my end goal was to get it down the second so I can input that value onto the current displayed value for End Rec: so I can get the total recovery value. Then of course subtract End Use from that number. 

I notice that Numia and Miracle display correctly when added, thus my quest to fix Panacea so to speak. 

1 minute ago, plainguy said:

Unfortunately I am a bit of  slave to the View Totals  End Rec numbers.  
Past schooling I was taught that End Recovery has to be 2 points greater than Endurance Use or you will have endurance issues which will cause toggles to drop and such. 

So my end goal was to get it down the second so I can input that value onto the current displayed value for End Rec: so I can get the total recovery value. Then of course subtract End Use from that number. 

I notice that Numia and Miracle display correctly when added, thus my quest to fix Panacea so to speak. 

Like I showed, it's 22.5% of max end per minute. So take your max end (let's say it's 110, assuming you have accolades). To convert that to end per second is trivial:

22.5% x 110 / 60 = +0.4125 end/sec

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bopper said:

Like I showed, it's 22.5% of max end per minute. So take your max end (let's say it's 110, assuming you have accolades). To convert that to end per second is trivial:

22.5% x 110 / 60 = +0.4125 end/sec

Thank you.. 

Its 1 am here and have been working since 8 am until 11 am..  I seen you were giving me the answer, I just couldn't break it down ATM.. 
But appreciate the actual total break down..  

I would go to sleep but I get annoyed that I have no me time after all this work. Its like I am working and sleeping.. 

Work is work at the end of the day, it's what pays the bills.. But I am gonna have me time..