First time in game's history? Dominator solo Master ITF 54 x 8, no insps, no deaths, no temps

I believe this is the first time it's been achieved, at least verifiably or recorded -  Solo Master ITF Challenge with this difficulty setting. 

Edited by Voltak
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 7
2 hours ago, regret4ever said:

Awesome, congrats.

1 hour ago, DocMidknight said:

Fantastic video and congratz on the solo master run, quite an outstanding accomplishment

Thank you both very much.  
Doms for the win !

• Developer
On 9/5/2021 at 2:18 PM, Voltak said:

I believe this is the first time it's been achieved, at least verifiably or recorded -  Solo Master ITF Challenge with this difficulty setting. 

*tears in their eyes*

Dominators... welcome home...!

• Thanks 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

• Developer

Dominators are my all time favorite AT, and I will fight/cry at anyone who disagrees!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

On 9/7/2021 at 8:49 PM, Piecemeal said:

Dominators are my all time favorite AT, and I will fight/cry at anyone who disagrees!

I've tested out an earth/earth on Brainstorm, and thanks to that I'm leveling up one as my next project.   Great Caesar's Ghost, she's mighty!

• Thumbs Up 1

Starwave  Wolfhound  Actionette  Nightlight

• 2 weeks later