What is Schedule of Hami and MSR on Torchbearer?

seaborndan

Welcome to Torchbearer!

There are six Hamidon raids held in The Hive every day at 6:30 P.M. ET/3:30 P.M. PT, although do try to be there at least fifteen minutes ahead of time.  There are also three Hamidon raids held in The Abyss every Saturday at 2 P.M. ET/11 A.M. PT, although, again, do try to be there at least fifteen minutes ahead of time.

There are two back-to-back instanced Rikti mothership raids held every Friday after the last Hamidon raid, roughly at 8:15 P.M. ET/5:15 P.M. PT, but can start forming anywhere from a half hour earlier to a half hour later.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to get in.

On 9/8/2021 at 12:03 AM, Apparition said:

There are six Hamidon raids held in The Hive every day at 6:30 P.M. ET/3:30 P.M. PT, although do try to be there at least fifteen minutes ahead of time.  There are also three Hamidon raids held in The Abyss every Saturday at 2 P.M. ET/11 A.M. PT, although, again, do try to be there at least fifteen minutes ahead of time.

There are two back-to-back instanced Rikti mothership raids held every Friday after the last Hamidon raid, roughly at 8:15 P.M. ET/5:15 P.M. PT, but can start forming anywhere from a half hour earlier to a half hour later.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to get in.

For some reason only a few of these are on the calendar.  It's very inconsistent. 

1 hour ago, Bricktop72 said:

For some reason only a few of these are on the calendar.  It's very inconsistent. 

Just to clarify there are 2 raid groups in the Hive. The first raid group that I (and my alternates) lead consists of 3 runs in a row. Lil Claw leads the second raid group right after with an additional 3 runs for a total of 6. There is also additional information listed for the Hamicide that LC runs on the weekends.

• Like 2

faceplant.jpg

Torchbearer Temporary Hero-ing:

Experts in - Soil Analysis, Hamidon & Hive Viscera Clean-up, Mayhem Motel Menacing, Advertising Aficionados, Undertaking, Undertaken, and........

Spoiler

The Spanish Inquisition!!!

1 hour ago, Bricktop72 said:

I only see the Early Bird Hami for everyday.  LC's only show up for the weekends.  The MSR shows up today but then stops.  

image.thumb.png.d794fcdc8a8b01c189aa0cd4cf001377.png

Unlike the Early Bird Hamidon raids, the mothership raids are manually added to the calendar each week because Anyad leads them some weeks, and I lead them other weeks.  Unlike Hamidon raids, you can't just show up.  You have to send one of us (and only one of us), a tell to join, and it depends on our schedules who is leading on a particular week.  We try to post them on the calendar up to a couple of weeks in advance.  Right now the mothership raids for the 17th and 24th are pending GM approval to be added.

As for Little Claw's raids, they generally start right after the Early Bird Hamidon raids end, so they feed into each other.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

Funny, I coulda swore I saw a Zag shaped essence in the Hive tonight. It's like a shooting star. I wished for my work week to go quickly and smoothly. And also a bushel of fresh rhubarb. 

faceplant.jpg

Torchbearer Temporary Hero-ing:

Experts in - Soil Analysis, Hamidon & Hive Viscera Clean-up, Mayhem Motel Menacing, Advertising Aficionados, Undertaking, Undertaken, and........

Spoiler

The Spanish Inquisition!!!