What Is Your Travel Power Do You Shoehorn In?

Erratic1

What Travel Power Do You Shoehorn In?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What Travel Power Do You Shoehorn In?

• Super Speed
    • Teleport
    • P2W Vendor Travel Option
    • Suck It Up and Get By
    • Fly
    • Super Jump

Ummm

I don't really "shoehorn" any of them in.  They are there like anything else in the build, as a choice.  I probably lean heavily on Super Speed, but I had a wide variety on Live and the trend continued here on HC.  I did/do tend to avoid Teleport, but I have at least one Sorcery user who uses Mystic Flight (Fly and Teleport) from the pool.  (And a Warshade but that's its own unique thing.)  But the Teleport isn't for travel as much as tactically moving around an obstacle or annoyingly placed mobs honestly.  Likewise I had several Empaths who had both Super Speed and Recall Friend or Flying and Recall Friend on at least one of their builds.  My FFoF character was required to have Recall Friend and also had Super Speed.  My Claws/SR (my Main of mains) had at one point or another every travel power except Teleport and did so for considerable stretches of in game time, including having none.  Originally a Super Jumper, then a stretch as a Flyer then none at all beyond Combat Jumping+Swift+Hurdle+Quickness.  Often had different powers on different builds.  Currently she has none with jet pack when needed. 

My Kin/Psi ran for quite a while with none using his Kinetics powers as his travel power.  This was back when it was still 14th level before you got a travel power.  Sucked when your Siphon Speed missed especially when a lowbie 30 something in Bricks or Founder's.