Why not just use a bubble?

quill

5 hours ago, Llewellyn Blackwell said:

Claw on SR is about as gimp a pairing as you could take, and should not expect to push into the realm of meta builds reliably with it.

This must be why I was able to solo a Werner rules ITF with my SR/Claws tank. Much gimp, no meta. Now I get it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/9/2021 at 7:49 PM, kiramon said:

I’ve always found the “everyone is at defense cap” to be a total made up lie. There’s usually one or Two- and they still tend to get flattened by debuffs.

I’ll always take a FF, even tho it would be THE FIRST power set Id adjust if I were in that position 

Yep, FF could use some changes, but the everyone is at soft cap is definitely overblown as well.  Especially for those of us that level up "normally" and don't power level there in an hour and then have a billion ready to throw at the build.

Just for another anecdote to throw out there, I've been watching some people streaming the game and you can see their builds when they go to level up.  Have seen some crazy things, and it is very rare to see anyone even close to "min-maxing".  I think they are more the average than you see on the forums.  

As far as I know Incarnates do not allow you to bypass or exceed the hard cap/hard limits only a portion of the Diminishing Returns due to ED.  At best Elude has a 20 second downtime owing to the recharge hard capped limit of +400% --> 1000 base recharge ÷ 5 = 200 sec recharge.  Eludes Duration is 180 seconds.  And that would be impressive.