Report Costume Issues Here

Naomi

I don't think this is a high priority,  but I customized my powerset for the Seismic Blast and Earth manipulation with "Lava" Black/red colors, but some of the powers still have elements that do not change even though the costume creator shows it has. The Stalagmite is one that works fine, but when charged for the extra damage, it has the default affects. Not really a game breaking issue, but I'm sure you would want to correct it when time allows. Thank you and have a gr8 day 🙂

screenshot_220612-13-44-53.jpg

screenshot_220619-08-43-05.jpg

screenshot_220619-08-43-13.jpg

siesmicblastissue.jpg

Edited by Naomi
decreased size of image previews

• 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later

No longer able to use anything but the crab pack or none on arachnos soldiers on the back slot in ALL costume slots. Began as of this update. Other options are missing from the menu on all costume slots now. If want him with just wings and no crab pack.. no longer an option.

Second post coming with additional image to show what's happening. Even uploaded variants that worked before, are not working now.

editor Korinthwithoutwings

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• 6 months later

Comparatively minor, and I think this is more of a UI oddity than a costume bug: when female Gunslinger Belt 3 is selected it causes the Back Details option to vanish causing the UI to dynamically change size. I know this is to prevent players from having a Gunslinger Belt 3 and a cape but to my knowledge it's the only piece that does this and it makes quickly scrolling through the belts tricky.

Belt3_Freakout.gif

• 1 month later
  • Retired Developer

When you post an image, please double-click the image after you insert it into your post and change the thumbnail size to 256px width or less. I will be able to click the image to expand it to the full size if I need to, but it really helps with scrolling through pages if your post's images are thumbnailed to smaller sizes and I don't have to edit your post.

@Voltixdark Please see the patch notes for costume bug fixes > Male. Victorian boots didn't have dual color tinting before and it was a bug. I will check the part at a later time to see if the mask or texture can be altered to take a more event tint from both colors so you can replicate that.

Soldier's of Arachnos AT Huge boots have been fixed internally.

Power Customization and Weapons and draw issues belong in the bug reports forum and not in this thread. All of the issues pertaining to them are known about and are not traditional costume parts.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later

Geometry Issue

Female > Upper Body > Tight > Gloves > Organic Armor & Organic Armor Thorny (Left Glove) 

image.png.f7c76eb5ed13f0bbfe65700edaec65c9.png 

Not immediately obvious, but when looked at up close:

image.png.19047d58b2cdaba4bb4e0d7277f0d205.pngimage.png.ba72a9b8d4ae1cd1c8111fb2bc67897f.png

Occurs with Thorny or normal types, regardless if Symmetrical Gloves are toggled on or not. 

Lady Behemoth 0.costumeLady Behemoth 1.costume

• 0 is with Organic Armor
  • 1 is with Organic Armor Thorny

(neither use claws by default)

Edited by twozerofoxtrot

• 2 weeks later
  • Lead Game Master

I did some independent checking on the above: with the exception of white in the first color, the flame will be the OPPOSITE color of whatever first color is chosen (red/green, blue/orange, yellow/purple). It's not 100% consistent, though (it prefers to be a bit greenish when using an orange as the first color). Choosing black will still result in a white flame, but smaller/more diluted than the white flame. The second color doesn't seem to affect anything, other than tinting the proper parts.

Hopefully that helps nail down a solution.

Edited by GM Impervium

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

• 3 weeks later

Arachnos VEAT Widow: Widow Collar is only option now

Previously, I could have a "No Collar" option on my widow costume. At the moment, the only option available is "Widow Collar."

Not sure what changed. I probably last edited widow costumes in Feb-March 2023, I am guessing, but today (June 27, 2023) I don't get the option from Trina or War Witch in costume mode. They insist that the costume file be "Attempt Fix" instead.

376201569_widowcollaronlyoption.thumb.png.cf64b958c187fbe60cd1efd63fb06cf5.png

Albion v1.0.costume

Edited by Kartanian
Sizing image

Not sure its a "bug" issue...

The "Gloves" options when equipping a "Trench Coat" are limited to about 17 choices.

This is an issue since I have a concept for a sleeveless trench with a certain type of glove (Vanguard Big for example) that isn't one of the 17 options. Full options are available for the "Sleeveless" Robe and Jacket groups. Since "Sleeves" are optional for the "Trench Coat" in the costume creator, I was hoping there was a fix for this in the works.

Having the "Sleeves" option limiting the "Gloves" options would probably be a solution, as would adding a "Sleeveless Trench Coat" option.

I can work with the current options but it ruins the aesthetic I am trying for.

• Like 2

Prestige Costumes - "Effect: Shocking" previews in the costume editor are either incorrect, misleading, or not working properly.

For example..

• Original, Villainous Charged, Bright Charged, Dark Charged : All show a pulsing spark effect on the hands in costume editor, in play the spark effect occurs the first 2-3 seconds, from then on only a very faint glowing is all that displays.

• Heroic Conductive, Villainous Conductive, Bright Conductive, Dark Conductive: All show heavy sparks running over various parts of the body multiple times per second in costume editor, in play the effect is approximately once per second.

• Heroic Static, Villainous Static, Bright Static, Dark Static: All show multiple little sparks/flashes about the body with a glowing effect in costume editor, in play the sparks/flashes occur the first 2-3 seconds, then the spark/flash particle effects vanish, the aura and light cast onto the player where there should be sparks still occur.

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • Lead Game Master

Not sure if this counts as a "costume bug", but a user on discord posted this screenshot of his character with a jetpack, which seems to duplicate itself:

phantom_jetpack.jpg

He says that his teammates see it happening to him, as well, so it's not a "local" display error.

Edited by GM Impervium

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

• 1 month later

So, while making a character with horns, I realized that while having a Hood on, the horns (in Detail 1) were always pushed up a little bit more compared to Standard, Full Mask, etc.  It happens with both Male and Female character body types, but I don't think it occurs with the Huge character body type.

horns.thumb.PNG.5caa0a905efc04c181d80187d763eaf1.PNG

horns2.thumb.PNG.48ab93a55c55dd376eb753913e0c6a71.PNG

(Texas Long Horns, as an example display)

Instead of some of the horn options looking like they're coming out of the side of the head, it looks like they're coming out the top basically--almost meeting together in the middle, which looks a bit weird.  I'm assuming this is some sort of costume bug?  It is at least a costume issue, but I wasn't 100% sure what I would put it under.

Edited by Mallador
  • Thumbs Up 1

Something that I noticed when messing with the Bottoms with Skin, was that for Female body types at least, the thigh would shrink when choosing from A LOT of the various leg options for some reason.  I'm not sure if this is a costume bug or something intentional, but just in case, I must report this thigh violation.

thigh.PNG.9097272fb583937e44671aac49249251.PNGthigh2.PNG.1e84adfa0e01beeafa2a43b1ba9aa914.PNG

The sizing of the picture is off a little, but as you can see, the left picture (using Bikini 1) has a full thigh, which hides the crotch from the side.  The picture on the right (using Bikini 3) is missing a chunk of the thigh, which allows the crotch to be seen from the side.  You can also see the steeper jagged point near the bottom of the thigh, which makes it seem even less natural.

A small list of leg pieces from Bottoms with Skin that reduce the thigh are: Bikini 2 & 3, Angelic, Angelic Plus, Assassin, Athletic Shorts, Baroque, Blast, Disco, Hacker, Heart, Heart Plus, Holes, and so forth...

(Bug or not, hopefully the full thigh can be restored--looks a little weird knowing that a chunk is missing)

Edited by Mallador
Spelling

Something that I noticed when trying to make some super hero/villain tight costumes, is that when choosing a boot and then selecting the middle layer (which selects the material of your boot, if there is an option to do so) to choose either Tights or Tights Sleek, the sole of the boot is always a light gray.

grayshoe.PNG.3e7cecdebd19e46486cfdfbda3e1d05f.PNG

(E.g.: Platforms using Tights for its material)

I'm not sure if this is a costume bug or if this was intentional--not having the bottom match with the rest of the colors, since I kind of understand if you'd want to provide some sort of sole to the boot after "it" removes the original (with Tights or Tights Sleek), though sadly you can't change the color.  I've had times where I wanted to use Flat (feet) with Tights, but then it just looks like I'm wearing some footie pajamas...

7 hours ago, Mallador said:

I'm not sure if this is a costume bug or if this was intentional--not having the bottom match with the rest of the colors, since I kind of understand if you'd want to provide some sort of sole to the boot

Each different foot costume piece has its own sole pattern, one of the little bits of detail in game design. The soles will generally either have a fixed color, or will take their color from the secondary color for the costume piece.

• 2 weeks later

When using the Elemental Order pants (Male > Lower Body > Tucked In > Pants > Elemental Order) with Leather Armor boots (Male > Lower Body > Tucked In > Boots > Leather Armor), certain animations cause a gap between the two. It's also present on the female version of the costume, albeit less obviously. Screenshots are taken from the Eagles Claw animation on Blaster's Martial Combat set, but I first noticed the issue while sniping while hovering with Energy Blast's alternate animation customization. Might apply to other boots as well, though I haven't done any testing to that effect.

Noshins5.png.795534d03cd32f7220d50481d4b8df62.pngNoshins3.png.2e3db8e7f097cdc73bf4e628852ed8a3.png

Edited by VeiledOwl

When you create a character with the Bioluminescence texture for both the head and chest, you come up against a jarring texture discontinuity:

Bio.png.234b14a2b4f1b84e0a304458bcd14ac6.png

The head texture has a 'glow' patch at the back of the neck, but it doesn't wrap around to the front of the neck, so you get a hard discontinuity where the chest color cuts over to the skin color on the head. If the 'color 2' patch at the back of the neck were to be extended to wrap around the neck, this would be eliminated.

• 3 weeks later

Several types of horns are missing from Full Helmets and Medieval Helms heads for Male, Female and Huge characters, even though they're all available with Standard, Full Masks, Hats, Hoods, Helmets and Half Helmets heads.

All:

• Missing from Full Helmets > Detail 2: Bull Horns, Demon Horns, Rhino Horn, Diablo Horns, Devil Horns, Ram Horns

Male:

• Missing from Medieval Helms > Detail: Devil Horns, Rhino Horn, Thunder Horns

Female and Huge:

• Missing from Medieval Helms > Detail: Devil Horns, Rhino Horn

2023-10-26 19_37_31.png

2023-10-26 19_33_33.png

2023-10-26 19_36_01.png

2023-10-26 19_50_17.png

2023-10-26 19_50_45.png

2023-10-26 19_51_17.png

Edited by Adipup