Yomo's Terrific Training-O Tournament!

Yomo Kimyata

36 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Ok, we got down to the last six bids and I just realized that Intangibility TOs were also something that never existed.  Oops.  So I cancelled five bids.

One 100mm bid left and I'll tell you this much -- it's a Taunt.

Thanks for playing!

I will admit, I am not ashamed of needing help 😅. Good fun @Yomo Kimyata!

image.thumb.png.ac7646f49a405c7607e05ef7536fa7f5.png

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 9/15/2021 at 10:07 AM, Yomo Kimyata said:

And now over 80% of the bids have been filled, but there are still plenty more!

If only there were some way to create training-os for cheap.

If only there were some way...

(The "Take One" request has been removed at this point.  Feel free to clean me out.)

For kicks and grins, I used AE tickets at the cost of 15 tickets per TO. Apparently, all your level 1s have been filled already. That was as much tedium as I could stand. I looked at the opportunity cost and figured 60 tickets to get a random recipe was a better deal. But if someone wanted an exercise in tedium, they could certainly get one of each TO at levels 2-20 and sift through everything else that may be left. 

I should be thankful, as it never occurred to me to bid 10 inf or less on these useless turds to vendor for at least 54 inf for a very tiny profit. (for my new characters that start with zip)

Aw man, why do I always find these threads late?  Oh well, I usually dumped these all pretty quickly anyway.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 4 weeks later

I can buy them from a vendor in the superbase but not a merit vendor that i can recall.  All the way down to level 5 if you are low enough level or turn on the vendor shows all enhancements option

Edited by TheZag

• 3 weeks later