The Upside Park Graffiti Wall Duck Hunt! (FINISHED!)

Wravis

image.thumb.png.d444a9d723ad7bb587b9cc92cd6facf5.png
Pending @_Kai_'s approval about removing an element, this one's done, too! (The logo is too small 😞 )

• Like 1

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

@Laserbow and her adorable handwriting recreated as well as I could manage.

I think that's everyone!

If I forgot anyone please publicly shame me.

screenshot_211018-15-44-47.jpg

Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

😛

MONDAY!MONDAY! MONDAY!
OCTOBER 25th! 25th! 25th!
At 8PM Eastern!
THE BIG ONE! BIG ONE! BIG ONE!

TEN YELLOW DEVIL DUCKIES!

I will be hiding 10 horned yellow duckies in the Upside! The first person to find and post a screenshot of ALL TEN DUCKIES can pick a message, a name done with greater detail, greater length, or a SG passcode promotion! This graffiti will be larger and/or more elaborate. Subject to my approval. Terms and conditions apply. Please read the rules for more details!

RULES:
- Take screenshots of all ten duckies and post them in this thread (along with your global). The first person to post a screenshot of a all then duckies wins.
- I reserve the right to refuse your message/name request, but will work with you to think of something reasonable if necessary.
- The contest runs until the duckies are found!

NOTES:
- No duckies will be hidden out of bounds. Don't worry about it.

- If you request a name for a character/player/SG other than your own, I will confirm with that person/SG Owner to make sure they are okay with having their name used.

- Previous winners may participate!

*I am going to close the Upside on the day of, and open it at 8PM once I've hidden all the ducks!*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Wravis changed the title to The Upside Park Graffiti Wall Duck Hunt! (FINAL CONTEST INFO)

Aw snap!

Lead of the <New Praetorians Initiative> supergroup.  Goldside enjoyer.  Perennial RP-etiquette overthinker.

Most of my writing is SG-internal, but the following are SFMA that anybody should be able to play if you want new story-based content.

• NPI: Duray, Duray | 25575: - The New Praetorians scramble to stop the Praetorian and Primal Virgil Durays from getting the band back together.
  • NPI: Brickstown Vice | 36729, 40648, 40803 - The New Praetorians aid Marauder in a drug bust that dredges up his past.  Branches into two paths.
  • NPI: Red Resistance | 43796 - The New Praetorians run afoul of vigilantes after a robbery gone wrong.  Crossover with <Hero Corps Founders Falls>.
  • NPI: Leucochloridium | 44863: - A wellness check on a Woodvale cleanup officer turns over unfinished, Praetorian business.
  • How Emperor Cole Saved Christmas | 45794 - A 100% authentic simulation of how Emperor Cole singlehandedly saved the holiday of Christmas!
  • Bassilisk | 51947 - Several Paragon City villain groups fight over the Rikti's dumbest entirely-canonical doomsday weapon.
  • A Freakshow Love Story | 54544 - Ganymede the cherub calls upon heroes to break up a toxic romance that's going to have explosive fallout!