The Upside Park Graffiti Wall Duck Hunt! (FINISHED!)

Wravis

MONDAY!MONDAY! MONDAY!
OCTOBER 25th! 25th! 25th!
At 8PM Eastern!
THE BIG ONE! BIG ONE! BIG ONE!

TEN YELLOW DEVIL DUCKIES!

I will be hiding 10 horned yellow duckies in the Upside! The first person to find and post a screenshot of ALL TEN DUCKIES can pick a message, a name done with greater detail, greater length, or a SG passcode promotion! This graffiti will be larger and/or more elaborate. Subject to my approval. Terms and conditions apply. Please read the rules for more details!

RULES:
- Take screenshots of all ten duckies and post them in this thread (along with your global). The first person to post a screenshot of a all then duckies wins.
- I reserve the right to refuse your message/name request, but will work with you to think of something reasonable if necessary.
- The contest runs until the duckies are found!

NOTES:
- No duckies will be hidden out of bounds. Don't worry about it.

- If you request a name for a character/player/SG other than your own, I will confirm with that person/SG Owner to make sure they are okay with having their name used.

- Previous winners may participate!

*I am going to close the Upside on the day of, and open it at 8PM once I've hidden all the ducks!*

---

What's going on everybody? It's your boy Wravis back again with another video

Hello again, friends! I will be opening a new base to the public soon! This time in picturesque Brickstown. Come bask in the sights, smells, and sounds of everyone's favorite multi-layered zone! 

CtrJjMm.jpg

Upside Park is a public recreation area built in scenic Brickstown. It features tennis courts, batting cages, a skate park, basketball court, and much much more! All situated on top of the breathtaking Downside Gardens.

There is plenty of fresh, blank surface area that is pretty boring to look at. So to fix that I am going to be running another graffiti contest!

Introducing: The Great Upside Park Graffiti Duck Hunt!

Reformed Trash Wizard and vigilante, Lottery has hidden several rubber duckies throughout the Upside base! There are 9 rubber duckies in total! 

The first person to locate and post a screenshot of ONE of the duckies will get to pick a name, short message, or SG name to have immortalized on the wall, subject to my approval. Terms and conditions apply. Please read the rules for more details!

RULES:
- Take a screenshot of the ducky you found and post it in this thread (along with your global). The first person to post a screenshot of a specific color ducky wins.

- One ducky per player (Not per account.)
- Do not share the location of other duckies with your friends (Relying on the honor system for this. I'm looking at you, Oasis).
- I reserve the right to refuse your message/name request, but will work with you to think of something reasonable if necessary.
- The contest runs until all the duckies are found!

- No duplicate messages!
- If you post more than one ducky location you will be disqualified.
NOTES:
- There are no duckies hidden in inaccessible areas.
- There are no duckies hidden out of bounds. No need to try to jump off into the abyss.
- I will not be removing the duckies.

- If you request a name for a character/player other than your own, I will confirm with that person to make sure they are okay with having their name used.

The base code will be posted (and the base opened) on Saturday, September 18th, at 6PM Eastern!

For an idea of what the prizes can look like, go to Funplex-11364 and turn around.

Edited by Wravis
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

Red  TwoDee
Orange  Vile Terror
Yellow Kai
Green @siouxsie
Blue Baudin
Purple Flamekissed and Skyrocket
Black El D
White  Easter Bunny!
Grey Pshaw/twentysix

Duckies left: 0

Edited by Wravis

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

• Wravis changed the title to The Upside Park Graffiti Wall Duck Hunt! (Saturday, Sept 18th)

Red, with apologies to @TorrentYed, because I totally followed him looking at it when he'd already landed Blue.  Bad sportsmanship, thy name is HardLight.

Global is @ TwoDee, same as my forum name.

image.png.098f38c807c8242497d663beb9656ab8.png

Lead of the <New Praetorians Initiative> supergroup.  Goldside enjoyer.  Perennial RP-etiquette overthinker.

Most of my writing is SG-internal, but the following are SFMA that anybody should be able to play if you want new story-based content.

• NPI: Duray, Duray | 25575: - The New Praetorians scramble to stop the Praetorian and Primal Virgil Durays from getting the band back together.
  • NPI: Brickstown Vice | 36729, 40648, 40803 - The New Praetorians aid Marauder in a drug bust that dredges up his past.  Branches into two paths.
  • NPI: Red Resistance | 43796 - The New Praetorians run afoul of vigilantes after a robbery gone wrong.  Crossover with <Hero Corps Founders Falls>.
  • NPI: Leucochloridium | 44863: - A wellness check on a Woodvale cleanup officer turns over unfinished, Praetorian business.
  • How Emperor Cole Saved Christmas | 45794 - A 100% authentic simulation of how Emperor Cole singlehandedly saved the holiday of Christmas!
  • Bassilisk | 51947 - Several Paragon City villain groups fight over the Rikti's dumbest entirely-canonical doomsday weapon.
  • A Freakshow Love Story | 54544 - Ganymede the cherub calls upon heroes to break up a toxic romance that's going to have explosive fallout!

As an incredibly petty update, I was the first to find Green even though I'm out of the running now, so I can rest with my ego intact

• Haha 1

Lead of the <New Praetorians Initiative> supergroup.  Goldside enjoyer.  Perennial RP-etiquette overthinker.

Most of my writing is SG-internal, but the following are SFMA that anybody should be able to play if you want new story-based content.

• NPI: Duray, Duray | 25575: - The New Praetorians scramble to stop the Praetorian and Primal Virgil Durays from getting the band back together.
  • NPI: Brickstown Vice | 36729, 40648, 40803 - The New Praetorians aid Marauder in a drug bust that dredges up his past.  Branches into two paths.
  • NPI: Red Resistance | 43796 - The New Praetorians run afoul of vigilantes after a robbery gone wrong.  Crossover with <Hero Corps Founders Falls>.
  • NPI: Leucochloridium | 44863: - A wellness check on a Woodvale cleanup officer turns over unfinished, Praetorian business.
  • How Emperor Cole Saved Christmas | 45794 - A 100% authentic simulation of how Emperor Cole singlehandedly saved the holiday of Christmas!
  • Bassilisk | 51947 - Several Paragon City villain groups fight over the Rikti's dumbest entirely-canonical doomsday weapon.
  • A Freakshow Love Story | 54544 - Ganymede the cherub calls upon heroes to break up a toxic romance that's going to have explosive fallout!

Yes, I adored it!  Green is still available to claim, and I'll admit a perverse curiosity about Yellow and Black, the only two I couldn't find... especially yellow!  That should have stood out the most!

• Like 1

As the contest is now over, I've edited this post to include the locations of all Duckies:
White [459.2 300.0 428.4]
Grey [223.7 220.6 232.7]
Orange [557.8 296.5 202.8]
Blue [239.8 308.3 667.6]
Purple [98.0 273.8 612.3]
Red [700.5 298.3 159.7]
Black [339.7 256.7 452.7]
Green [530.6 298.9 565.8]
Yellow [213.2 303.7 208.8]

image.png

(Original text:  To give new-comers a little hand, here are the locations of the already discovered duckies in the screenshots above and below:)

Edited by GraspingVileTerror
Added Green and Yellow.