Weekly Strike Targets

• Lead Game Master

WEEKLY STRIKE TARGET SCHEDULE

• Everything appears once per cycle apart from the four core Villain SFs (Virgil Tarikoss, Silver Mantis, Operative Renault and Ice Mistral) which all appear twice
  • Every week now has 3 options (apart from Respec Week, which has all 6 Respec trials)
  • Villains, most weeks have two options available for them
  • Level 50 content is evenly spaced (outside of the Shadow Shard TFs which will appear sequentially once per cycle)

The Weekly Strike Targets rotate at 04:00 UTC every Monday morning. You must complete the Strike Target before it rotates in order to receive the additional rewards. The one-off reward (Double Reward Merits + Notice of the Well or bonus XP) can only be earned once per character, per week, even if there’s more than one Strike Target.  Completing another target in the list will not trigger an additional reward (however, you can earn badges for repetition when you've already received the one-off reward.)

In-Game: Current WST List

You can also refer to the LFG window in-game for the currently Weekly Strike Targets, which will be highlighted in purple:
image.png

Keep in mind you will not see any TF/SF/Trials you are not eligible to run in this list, WST or not.  This could be due to the character being in a different alignment, below the minimum level required, or missing a prerequisite arc.

We've created a "Weekly Strike Target Calendar here on the forums. You may view the schedule at https://cohhc.gg/wst. This will take you to the monthly calendar view for the calendar.

I personally think it looks great in the "Event Stream" view. Here's the October 2021 Event Stream as an example.

Edited by GM Conviction
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Lead Game Master
8 hours ago, KeepDistance said:

Can we put the names of the TFs/SFs in the event titles? As it stands, the most important information is in the smallest text.

I'll explore that. But, I have a feeling the text length will be too short for the title.

Updated. It's just the names though

Edited by GM Conviction
  • Lead Game Master
4 hours ago, SuperPlyx said:

I think the purple highlight should be improved somehow. It just is not obvious enough. Hell, stick all the WST in there own tab that changes as the WST changes.

For any in-game suggestions, please use Suggestions & Feedback as it is most likely to be seen by the developers there.

12 minutes ago, Gorgar said:

All I really want to do is click a bookmark and copy the week's TFs so I can paste them into our Discord channel.  Could there be a static URL that links to whatever the current week is?

There is: https://cohhc.gg/wst. 

You can even download the calendar file.

18 minutes ago, Gorgar said:

That's more of a link to a page that links to the page with the wst on it, which now seems to be on a new and different url every week.

The calendar file on each of those weeks provides users with the scheduling details so they don't have to rely on the ingame or forum event calendar.

• Lead Game Master
Posted (edited)
On 9/29/2021 at 9:57 PM, Xenon62 said:

I like the old format better. I found it easier to read.

To be fully transparent, that old format was significantly more overhead for the team. This format allows for a repeatable method to share the information that can be viewed and used in multiple ways including a method for everyone to add it into their own personal calendars if they wish.

I understand the sentiment and don't really disagree. If others prefer the other format, there is nothing preventing someone from replicating that (using this information) here on the forums, on the HCWiki, or somewhere else.

Edited by GM Conviction
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3