Weekly Strike Targets

Conviction

• City Council
1 hour ago, GoldenAvariel said:

I think of it as 2 for all and 1 hero TF. Blue side has a lot more TF's than red side has SF's. The coop TF's are used to fill the gaps.

Has Aeon been added to the rotation yet?

Yep! Chasing Fool's Gold is in Week 11. That next comes up between 05 December 2022 - 11 December 2022.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, GoldenAvariel said:

I think of it as 2 for all and 1 hero TF. Blue side has a lot more TF's than red side has SF's. The coop TF's are used to fill the gaps.

Has Aeon been added to the rotation yet?

you may not want to do incarnate runs or heroside runs, this is the first time that I can recall that there has been no villain side weekly SF and it sucks

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Jaguaratron said:

you may not want to do incarnate runs or heroside runs, this is the first time that I can recall that there has been no villain side weekly SF and it sucks

It isn't the first time.  It's been this way for *at least* a year when Dr. Quaterfield is one of the weeklies, and I want to say two.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later

@GM Conviction The links in the original post are no longer working quite right. With whatever changes just recently happened, both are linking to the same general calendar of fan-run events. While the Weekly posts are in there, they're hard to find in the mess, compared to the old calendar view where I could just click a week, and see what's up that week.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pinnacle refugee. Powers and math guy.