Judgment missed every single mob on a max notoriety ITF

Just will chime in I notice judgment missing a lot on just regular missions.  
I also notice that if  I am chaining together an attack that has some sort of KD animation, including the one from judgement I will get misses on some AOE attacks like Hail of Bullets for example.

No clue if it is a Z axis thing or what..

11 minutes ago, golstat2003 said:

I . . . don't think I've ever seen a judgement miss in the entire time I've been playing on HC, and that includes various mobs, including ITF mobs, even after this bug fix.

I'd need a video. No seriously, I have literally never seen judgement miss. I didn't even know it could.

I'm pretty sure it can miss and assuming CoD 2.0 is correct it has an Acc of 1.3 and no entry for "Entities Autohit"

AoEs check hit chance individually from the target nearest the center and moving outward (or for cones from their origin and moving out).  Your final hit chance would have to be under 20% (and unlucky to boot if anywhere near its target cap) for Void to miss all the targets without Streakbreaker forcing a hit (or you have somehow ended up nuking a very small number of targets).  This is all in the HCwiki under the Attack Mechanics article.

On 9/27/2021 at 9:56 AM, EnjoyTheJourney said:

To correct a few of other errors of inference, my scrapper has shield as a secondary, not willpower. Somebody else introduced willpower as an example, not me.

I think that was mostly me getting that thought in peoples head.  So for that disinformation my apologies.  Probably reading another thread involving WP.

10 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

I think that was mostly me getting that thought in peoples head.  So for that disinformation my apologies.  Probably reading another thread involving WP.

Others just made mistakes when reading, which then got taken as fact in later posts. Which isn't your fault. No apology needed, especially for another's error of inference. Even if you made an error reading, in the bigger picture of life this kind of stuff is *very* small potatoes.

Some tend to make assumptions about a poster who is asking for changes that lower the difficulty level, no matter the (de)merits of what's being proposed. Most likely that's what was really at work in this thread.   

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney