Unable to use Base Hospital Periodically

Wavicle

I ran some missions in Dark Astoria with a friend of mine and there were a couple of times when I died I was unable to use the Base to ressurect.

At other times I WAS able to do so, so the problem is clearly not the base.

In one instance I was on a Vigilante and my friend was on a Rogue, so we thought that might be the cause. But later it happened again when I was on a Vig and he was on a Hero.

I haven't been able to track down the cause yet.

Which mission? There's one specific mission in Mu Vhrakam's arc (Find info on David Hazen) that locks you out of conventional hospital trips, including the base hospital, due to the nature of where you are.  Might be other missions that do that but I know for a fact that one does.  Missions that resurrect you within the mission if you go to the hospital might just lock out all other hospital options, many such cases are things like running away from Mot where the mediporter would basically be cheating.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

also there's Missions that have a Prison in the Map, normal Hospital/Base trip get redirected and don't work normally either, although u get rezzed of course.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

1 hour ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Which mission? There's one specific mission in Mu Vhrakam's arc (Find info on David Hazen) that locks you out of conventional hospital trips, including the base hospital, due to the nature of where you are.  Might be other missions that do that but I know for a fact that one does.  Missions that resurrect you within the mission if you go to the hospital might just lock out all other hospital options, many such cases are things like running away from Mot where the mediporter would basically be cheating.

I guess that COULD have been it, I don't actually remember specifically which mission it was.