A question about Mid's Hero and Villain Designer.

Palehood

us99U4f.jpg

I was going through the Mid's Hero and Villain Designer and checking out some builds .I realized that some skill names were in green,yellow and purple. What do the colours mean? If I'm not mistaken, those in Yellow are skills that the player didn't get or had "given up".

Oh ... jeez it's getting too long since I played around in Mids.  Please clarify and correct as necessary.

Green --> a power you have selected

Yellow --> a power you're eligible to select

Grayed out (purple?) --> powers you can't currently select as the prerequisite security level is above yours atm or you don't have the prerequisite powers.

Edited by Doomguide2005
Typos

Green is powers taken, yellow is powers you CAN take but haven't, what you're calling purple i always considered Grey; they're "grayed out" because you haven't met the prerequisites needed to take them. In the case of your SS there you're not eligible bc you need to take more powers in the TP pool to qualify for the last 2 powers... there might also be level requirements but I'm not sure (level is the requirement for primary/secondary powersets & I feel like pools used to have level requirements but IDK if they still do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Haven't read it in ages, but here's this

• Thanks 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)