Trying to make invisible floor without camera glitch

I'm trying to make a deep pool that people can swim on the surface and see underwater ruins. Initially I put a glass floor just beneath the surface so people wouldn't fall through, but the glass floor is really opaque and hides the ruins. I noticed glass floors are only visible from one side, so I flipped a bunch of them upside down. However, walking on upside down floor tiles causes the camera to glitch and zoom in on your character's heels. Is there a way to prevent this glitch? Alternatively, is there a type of floor more transparent than the glass floor? I'm trying to put down window panes but I have to manually rotate each one 45º and that's not practical on this scale.

6 hours ago, GM Impervium said:

Most floor/ceiling objects are invisible on their back side, though I don't know whether or not the camera behavior you described would persist. Try a few different surfaces and find out!

Unfortunately every 1 sided object I've tried does the camera glitch. I was hoping someone here might know a workaround.

However I did find out inactive summoning portals have collision on both sides and don't really look like floors. If I can't figure out 100% transparent floors then portals are a nice alternative.