The Magnificence of Dark/Radiation Defenders, learn it, play it, love it

Voltak

Using a 4-man all defender team, doing a Master ITF run, with ZERO incarnates, NO inspirations, no temps,  this video is mostly a guide on the strengths, the uses, and tactics for challenging or any other content in the game.

I present tactics, strategies, and uses of this extremely powerful combination.   There are not that many Dark defenders around, but the few, the proud... WE KNOW the titans we wield to confront extreme challenges. 
The whole ITF is NOT covered, only some of part 1 and all of part 2, part 2 being the most deadly and difficult of all the parts of the ITF. We were a team of 4 doing this and we went all the way to the end.

• Like 1

RI in Rad also stays even after the anchor is killed, or were you talking about something else?

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

8 minutes ago, Voltak said:

The toggle in Dark stays active long after the anchor is dead 

That's what I am talking about 

Yes, but in the video you implied that Rad's didn't.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

1 hour ago, Voltak said:

That is correct 

Has there been a change to this for Rad emissions ?

Owing to my computer issues haven't run RadEm since Live, but that's my understanding it lasts past the anchors death.  

Edit: Both toggle debuffs, I believe.

Edited by Doomguide2005

Toggles, including Rad, sticking around was one of the first things I noticed coming back to HC, so yeah, Rad's has been fixed for some time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

7 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

Toggles, including Rad, sticking around was one of the first things I noticed coming back to HC, so yeah, Rad's has been fixed for some time. 

This change was in Live and it was intended to fix when transfusion, twilight grasp, and other slowly animating abilities performed on dead or dying targets. Today, we have a lot less transfusions fail because the target died before the animation finished.

• Thanks 1

I believe it was on live after I had left although it might have been soon after. I felt like I stayed rather late.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

16 hours ago, Voltak said:

Has there been a change to this for Rad emissions ?

Not only Radiation Infection and Enervating Field, but all foe-targeted debuff toggles (Snow Storm, Spore Cloud)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender

Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper | Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel