Return of the Son of Jukebox Thread

Heraclea

On 4/27/2022 at 5:01 AM, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Ah, didn't know where that came from. I guess they liked it enough to (a) play the OG version rather than remake it and (b) give it a new theme tune for US market.

Though there were... consequences.

Yeah,  found it odd that they changed the theme song.

Honestly, I was watching the Danger Man and a friend was talking about the theme song being "Secret Agent Man"... and I was like "that's not the theme song", but ... yeah

And, consequences, 😞

• Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they are most probably on ignore.

Some of them even know that I have them on ignore.

But that won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it.

It's who they are. There is a group of them that have banded together to do it. They think that it is acceptable.

Ignore is a tool to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using it.

Posted (edited)

SPOILER ALERT :: It may be best just to watch the whole movie! 🙂

Edited by UltraAlt

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they are most probably on ignore.

But that won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it.

It's who they are. There is a group of them that have banded together to do it. They think that it is acceptable.

Ignore is a tool to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using it.

Redbone - Witch Queen Of New Orleans

• Thumbs Up 1

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND MEDIOCRITIES!

Look out for me as: Miss Dream Weaver (Corr-Psi/Emp), Ranger Emily (Blaster-AR/Dev/Mun), Dr Amy Weaver MD (Corr-DP/Emp/Power), Dr Regan Sprungler (Sentinel-Beam/Ninja), Agatha Heterodyne (MM-Robots/Devices), Powerstar Gold (Blapper-Energy/Energy/Elec/Chaos/Puns), HarveyTWonderhamster (Tank-Rad/Titan) Elsa Van Arendelle (Domi-Ice/Ice/Showtunes)

Carlos Santana - Black Magic Woman

• Thanks 1

Look out for me as: Miss Dream Weaver (Corr-Psi/Emp), Ranger Emily (Blaster-AR/Dev/Mun), Dr Amy Weaver MD (Corr-DP/Emp/Power), Dr Regan Sprungler (Sentinel-Beam/Ninja), Agatha Heterodyne (MM-Robots/Devices), Powerstar Gold (Blapper-Energy/Energy/Elec/Chaos/Puns), HarveyTWonderhamster (Tank-Rad/Titan) Elsa Van Arendelle (Domi-Ice/Ice/Showtunes)

Katy Perry - Dark Horse

B52s - Topaz (Remastered)

The Rembrandts - How Far Would You Go?

Hootie & The Blowfish - Hold My Hand

Londonbeat - 9am (The Comfort Zone)

On 11/2/2021 at 11:20 PM, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Fatboy Slim ft Bootsy Collins - Weapon Of Choice

Just re-upping this one as Chris Walken has been cast in Dune Part II (as the Emperor).

Well, he does know how to walk without rhythm...

Fatboy Slim - Praise You

AC/DC - Thunderstruck

• Like 1

David Essex - Silver Dream Machine