Return of the Son of Jukebox Thread

Heraclea

Rudy Raw & Phlocatalyst - Cosmic Nights

Or if you prefer your beats with a shot of whisky...

https://www.matteason.co.uk/scotbeats/

...or you're doing a crime scene investigation...

https://somafm.com/sf1033/

...or if you want to feel a bit more spaced...

https://somafm.com/missioncontrol/

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

Electric Dragon - Kara's Theme (Salvia Remix)

Complete soundtrack on YouTube Music:

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_n3n4co6UNQcD7VV0AfZdt2s3GVM31mncI&feature=share

• Thanks 1

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

• Thanks 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• Like 1

John Williams & Boston Pops Orchestra - ET Flying Theme

John Williams - The Maestro's Finale

Edited by ThaOGDreamWeaver