Return of the Son of Jukebox Thread

Heraclea

5 hours ago, siolfir said:

might as well go with a classic

Every rose has its thorn - Poison

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

21 minutes ago, boggo2300 said:

Ahh the song that proves Alanis Morrisette doesn't know what Irony is

You mean you didn't think it was very meta that none of the "irony" in Ironic was actually irony? Kindof ironic, if you think about it...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, siolfir said:

You mean you didn't think it was very meta that none of the "irony" in Ironic was actually irony? Kindof ironic, if you think about it...

as someone critiquing that song on radio once said, the only Ironic thing about this song is calling it Ironic 😄

• Like 1

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

20 minutes ago, DJ1 said:

Is that a new DuranDuran song? never heard of it or seen it b4.

Country Joe and the Fish - I Feel Like I'm Fixin' to Die Rag

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

2 hours ago, boggo2300 said:

Smoke Fairies - Erie Lackawanna

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291