I KNOW it used to be a big deal...

bodenee

..but the "kill-shot" used to be a big deal... now however,  I don't think it means anything.  But still, I remember getting the "You have defeated Hamidon" message seemed so cool!  Now it's with the Monsters and banners...  Oh and DoT for the win!! 

screenshot_211016-10-35-59.jpg

screenshot_211016-10-30-55.jpg

screenshot_211016-10-06-24.jpg

screenshot_211016-09-58-14.jpg

screenshot_211016-09-32-01.jpg

screenshot_211016-09-27-57.jpg

screenshot_211016-09-25-32.jpg

screenshot_211016-09-16-18.jpg

screenshot_211016-09-15-27.jpg

• Like 3

Guess they want everybody to get a gold star.

• Thanks 1

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

I've been on MSRs where the league leader  promises a prize to whomever gets the kill shot on the drop ship, so some people do still look for those.

• Thumbs Up 1

50s (Indom and Excel):  Bluefox (Rad/Beam Rifle Corr), King Pumpkin Spice 🎃 (Mercs/Nature MM), Stupid Like A Fox (Time/DP Def), Poltergeist Prince (Darkness Control/Empathy 'Troller), Capt Sam's Space Zoo (Beast/FF MM), Snake Charming (Mind Control/Poison Troller), The Midnight Bridge (Storm/Rad Blast 'Fender)  Pawkysham Vex (Illusion/Trick Arrow Controller)  Piikal and P'Zhowm (Grav/Energy Dom), Starry Skies (Thermal/Nrg Defender), Trash Ghost (Grav/Dark) Controller

• 4 weeks later