They Call Me The Doctor does not update in Ouroboros after completion

Rudra

I've run the "They Call Me The Doctor" mission from Ouroboros 5 times now. I got the "The Doctor's Ally" badge the 1st time I completed it. I spoke with the contact after the mission itself was done each time to make sure I got all the steps. And the mission still shows as not being done in the pillar of fire and ice.

You might try accepting the next mission from Gordon Stacy ( Revenant Hero Project ) before quitting Ouro, ( Task Force ), It is possible without the next mission Introduction Dialogue that it does not see it as totally complete as it is the intro to the Main Arc which is worth 27 Reward Merits. Otherwise I would say leave it be, you already have the badge, not much more to gain.

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

The Revenant Hero Project is listed before They Call Me The Doctor in the Pillar of Ice and Fire. I also had already completed the Revenant Hero Project arc previously. The concern is not the badge, it is knowing what missions/arcs I have or have not completed. Oddly enough, They Call Me The Doctor shows completed after doing Mender Lazarus' task force. The failure to show completion when completed or showing completed when a completely unrelated arc is completed may be minor in the overall scheme of things, but is still something that needs to be fixed.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later

Unfortunately, it is one of those few missions where it is a higher level than it is made available in Ouroboros. It is kept at the contact's normal level range for other missions in Ouroboros, but is actually nominally higher level than the others. This results in the mission spawning mobs at its lowest level for its actual level range, which still puts them a level above the contact's normal maximum for Ouroboros. I think there are 3 other missions in Ouroboros that are the same way, but can't remember which ones at current time.

• 5 months later
  • 1 year later

Since the last comment on this subject is about two years old, I wanted to give a "2024" update.

• (1) I came across this exact issue. I could not get 0.37 to complete in the Aspect of the Pillar mission select screen. 
  • (2) I saw the advice from noldrek and jumped down to 11.05, I completed that, but that did not complete 0.37.
  • (3) I went back up to 0.38, and completed that, no change. Then, when I completed 0.39, 0.37 was completed.
  • So, from my observation, 0.37 seems to need that whole arc/series to be completed before it shows completed. (0.37, 0.38, & 0.39)

I hope that helps others who come across this post.

37.jpg

6 hours ago, moowaukee said:

Since the last comment on this subject is about two years old, I wanted to give a "2024" update.

• (1) I came across this exact issue. I could not get 0.37 to complete in the Aspect of the Pillar mission select screen. 
  • (2) I saw the advice from noldrek and jumped down to 11.05, I completed that, but that did not complete 0.37.
  • (3) I went back up to 0.38, and completed that, no change. Then, when I completed 0.39, 0.37 was completed.
  • So, from my observation, 0.37 seems to need that whole arc/series to be completed before it shows completed. (0.37, 0.38, & 0.39)

I hope that helps others who come across this post.

37.jpg

Except those 3 arcs all come from different contacts. They aren't linked to each other.