Titan Weapon Skins

MagusJoseph

I was just wondering (not sure if this has been brought up or not)... 

What would it take to proliferate some of the weapon skins from War Mace (and maybe Battle Axe) to Titan Weapons? I'd LOVE to be able to have a giant spiky ball of doom to smash my enemies with! 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

It would be great to have items from other powersets scaled up to be used as Titanic Weapons.

I also want to see Shield Customization get a section called Titanic Shields, large objects used as shields (car doors, fire exit doors, part of a corrugated steel fence, "Human" shield (Zombie or Alien strapped down to your arm & flailing around while you fight)).

• Thumbs Up 1

I was going to make a topic of something very similar. I was hoping that most of the weapons sets could all be brought together for a little more variety of weapon choices. I thought it was somewhat strange that they needed to make a specific powerset for broadsword, mace, axe, titanic weapons instead of going for a more general  weapons powerset and giving us a wide variety of weapons to choose from, and perhaps giving us multiple power animation customizations instead. But either way, more weapons customizations is always a good thing. I'd like to use the warmace powerset with a sword myself.

• Like 1

Come to think of it, with all the random stuff now available for base building, surely more "mundane items" could be picked up and swung like a huge cudgel now too, right?  I mean, don't get me wrong, swinging a railroad crossing sign at someone never gets old ha ha*, but how about a street lamp or even just a big tree trunk?

*Never!

• Thanks 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 10/22/2021 at 6:42 PM, Shadowsleuth said:

, "Human" shield (Zombie or Alien strapped down to your arm & flailing around while you fight)).

back alley brawler back on live said he wanted to try this and tested it. Said the rigging was too wonky. The original plan was to make a fusionette shield.

that said, on other servers, they have a “human” model for a bow. So there might be some work around. Or the rigging for bows is somehow different than shields.