So much for unfathomable power... (Mender Ramiel, 1st Mission)

Aurora_Girl

About that Limitless Radial Freeeem and Paradox Core Eternity:

image.png.90d7e5f595d106a25e784efb202b8219.png

Is this a bug, where the powers don't load immediately upon entering the mission, or is it a known delay long enough to walk (without travel power) to where the Titan is and be one (technically three)-shotted?

Edited by Aurora_Girl

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

How is "With great power comes great responsibility" an answer to the problem or even relevant? As for what happened, I don't know what caused the glitch. I was invulnerable to the Crystal Titan when I did it. My minions couldn't hurt a thing though despite having all the same Incarnate Limitless Radial Freem abilities until after I went through the arc a 2nd time. So apparently the powers don't always load.

40 minutes ago, Rudra said:

How is "With great power comes great responsibility" an answer to the problem or even relevant? As for what happened, I don't know what caused the glitch. I was invulnerable to the Crystal Titan when I did it. My minions couldn't hurt a thing though despite having all the same Incarnate Limitless Radial Freem abilities until after I went through the arc a 2nd time. So apparently the powers don't always load.

In this mission, players are given maximum caps to all stats and attributes, ergo great power. Knowing when to use those great powers, when they are available for example - as the OP points out its not immediately, comes great responsibility. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

10 hours ago, Aurora_Girl said:

About that Limitless Radial Freeeem and Paradox Core Eternity:

image.png.90d7e5f595d106a25e784efb202b8219.png

Is this a bug, where the powers don't load immediately upon entering the mission, or is it a known delay long enough to walk (without travel power) to where the Titan is and be one (technically three)-shotted?

I noticed when running this arc through the Ouro Crystal that the god powers don't activate until the time travel color filter goes away. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Problem is, sometimes they don't load at all. So not a question of knowing when available. After 20 minutes in the mission, the buffs still had not activated for me on my 1st run through. Running it through Ouro' as a 2nd run, it ran fine and all powers/buffs loaded immediately. I don't know how long the OP waited, but 20 minutes is well beyond knowing when to act. It is a glitch/bug that only sometimes crops up, but that does not reduce the concern of it not loading.

Sounds like it's an issue that's maybe not repeatable, but definitely not just me. Something to look at maybe?

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter