Will Ageless cancel out Force of Nature crash

plainguy

Just wondering if I could just use Ageless to cancel out the Crash Force of Nature imposes. 

Hmmm not sure.  *runs off to check something*

Not 100% sure but it looks like yes when I compare FoN entry to Elude entry on CoD.  FoN hits you with a -100% recovery debuff along with the crash.  That is certainly going to be overcome by Ageless.  Elude on the otherhand hits you with a -10,000% recovery debuff which is pretty much the game's way of saying "Nope, Ain't Happening".

Edit:  Relatively simple way to tell is either get an Empath to use Recovery Aura on you or use a p2w or base empowerment recovery buff on you.  Any of those provide enough to overcome a -100% debuff.  Unless there's something in CoD I'm misinterpreting, in which case they won't ... and watch your combat attributes while trying it out.

Edited by Doomguide2005
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Hmmm not sure.  *runs off to check something*

Not 100% sure but it looks like yes when I compare FoN entry to Elude entry on CoD.  FoN hits you with a -100% recovery debuff along with the crash.  That is certainly going to be overcome by Ageless.  Elude on the otherhand hits you with a -10,000% recovery debuff which is pretty much the game's way of saying "Nope, Ain't Happening".

Edit:  Relatively simple way to tell is either get an Empath to use Recovery Aura on you or use a p2w or base empowerment recovery buff on you.  Any of those provide enough to overcome a -100% debuff.  Unless there's something in CoD I'm misinterpreting, in which case they won't ... and watch your combat attributes while trying it out.

I think the P2W buff is 25 million. 
But didn't think of Base empowerment recovery buff. 

2 hours ago, plainguy said:

I think the P2W buff is 25 million. 
But didn't think of Base empowerment recovery buff. 

The other thing I've used to help counter things like that is Geas of the Kind Ones.  It sits at +800% recovery buff but also has a +25% to hit buff and a -10% defdebuff.  So be careful if you're reliant on softcap defense, pop lucks or I'd use Eye of the Magus (which is on the same timer with Geas) and offers both +defense and +resistance buffs.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Doomguide2005 said:

The other thing I've used to help counter things like that is Geas of the Kind Ones.  It sits at +800% recovery buff but also has a +25% to hit buff and a -10% defdebuff.  So be careful if you're reliant on softcap defense, pop lucks or I'd use Eye of the Magus (which is on the same timer with Geas) and offers both +defense and +resistance buffs.

Need to pick that up as well.