Good domination combos that can survive in melee

KaizenSoze

13 hours ago, Voltak said:

Degen is sooo good, practically it is an additional -regen to the enemy and  it will not max out vs an AV.  Everyone with Degen will do the same thing to the AV.  So, for me, it's almost not worth taking anything else when facing AVs in the interface incarnate. 

Not true. The max hit point debuff caps at -1,000 hit points per stack for AVs, with a max of 4 stacks. Stacking is collective from all sources.

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=incarnate.interface_silent.maxhp_debuff

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Did a quick check a -fly 1.6 is enough to ground a 54 boss in ASF.

Impale and pretty much any control power that has -fly is enough to ground bosses at least. Good news.

Surviving casting an AOE immobilize if the tank is over aggro cap is another question. 🙂

There are a lot of open questions, I know Elec/Elec Sentinel have been useful sappers in ASF. They fight at range mostly, but as @oedipus_tex surviving close to the fight with aggroing AOE controls like Conductive Aura has yet to be determined.

Another open question is pets. Non-mastermind pets tend to cause annoying issues in normal play due to chasing runners. That can be fatal in a max ASF. Best argument for giving non-Masterminds at least a recall pet button.

29 minutes ago, KaizenSoze said:

Did a quick check a -fly 1.6 is enough to ground a 54 boss in ASF.

Impale and pretty much any control power that has -fly is enough to ground bosses at least. Good news.

Surviving casting an AOE immobilize if the tank is over aggro cap is another question. 🙂

There are a lot of open questions, I know Elec/Elec Sentinel have been useful sappers in ASF. They fight at range mostly, but as @oedipus_tex surviving close to the fight with aggroing AOE controls like Conductive Aura has yet to be determined.

Another open question is pets. Non-mastermind pets tend to cause annoying issues in normal play due to chasing runners. That can be fatal in a max ASF. Best argument for giving non-Masterminds at least a recall pet button.

Smart tactics --  If ever an AoE immobilize is used and aggro is not riveted on something else, it is best to use an AoE when the enemy is controlled 
Surviving, regardless of AT being used, depends on skill as well and smart tactics. 

I am not trying to talk bad about thorns at all. 

Just saying that when inspirations are disabled a self heal is absolutely great. 

I Brought up electric control as it is or could be a dmg buffer in case elec blasts is in the team because the quicker the end is drained the sooner the dmg buffs begin.  

Unless one set is really gimped , I would take a set with pets than no pets.  Dark has 3 pets that is more DPS, and they also stack to hit debuffs and they cast fear as well 

It's a matter of, again, being smart about it.  

52 minutes ago, Uun said:

Not true. The max hit point debuff caps at -1,000 hit points per stack for AVs, with a max of 4 stacks. Stacking is collective from all sources.

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=incarnate.interface_silent.maxhp_debuff

I stand corrected on the max out, but -1,000 degen points is a lot. 
Dark/Dark will already floor to hit chances. 
Diagmag will be overkill

You will still get more from Degen. More dmg. 
In smaller teams or solo, the competition between the two is over before it begins.  You will get more from Degen. 

To summarize -

I have accomplished a lot with the combo Dark/Dark when no inspirations are allowed, and master settings are in place.  
That combo has done some very difficult  things that no other dominator combo has done as of yet (verifiably).  
 It is a combo that's as good as it can get, at the very least nothing to envy another Dominator combo. 

Given my results with that combo, that's what I plan to use for ASF, and I will also use my earth/Rad dominator 

To try to solo the ASF, I will try my Dark/Dark Dom.  It's going to take some time to know this new Strike Force well.
 I will see how it goes.  
Practice and skills will need to improve always. 

So good luck to whatever the OP decides to go with. 

3 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

I tested Mind/Dark, Mind/Savage, Mind/Martial, but the winner is...

Mind/Thorny/Psi... what!..did you give the wrong envelope again! No really, this was the best?!?!

Well that's not the combo I would have initially suggested, but if you've tried it and it worked well for you I won't question it. 🙂 Thorns does have a good power in Thorntrops and is generally cool looking. You also get bonus points for uniqueness, part of the fun is everyone bringing unusual builds. Voltak is correct about actually soloing the content, but this should do well enough with some healing support. You'll just want to watch out for DoTs cancelling your ability to use Sleep.

I'm personally probably going to be doing this content as an Electric Dominator, mainly because I consider it a solid B-lister. Not S-tier, not likely to solo the thing, but a weird interesting teammate for people to be like "it was weird teaming with a Elec guy." Electric is "serviceable enough" for me in most cases.

Now if you had come back with Gravity/Electric Assault I might have had some questions. 😄

• Haha 2

I'm trying out an ice / dark / psi dom to see how well it might do in melee range for ASF content. She's still early into endgame play, but doing well so far.   

Arctic air requires no "to hit" roll, which bypasses the effects of huge defense buffs on relentless difficulty, frees up more time to DPS, leads to enemies sometimes healing or buffing the team, makes mobs move and attack more slowly, and reduces the number of incoming hits. When paired with world of confusion bosses are often confused when in melee with this dom, which is helpful. 

Regarding tradeoffs, cardiac core seems absolutely essential, especially with leadership toggles running alongside arctic air and world of confusion. And, a key weakness with ice control has long been handling alpha. Dark assault helps with that, though, by providing a way to heal back damage taken as part of alpha, as long as your dom survives it. As another potentially key weakness, there are no -fly powers, at least in the build I'm currently trying out. Knocking mobs out of the sky would need to be handled by teammates. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

I'm trying out an ice / dark / psi dom to see how well it might do in melee range for ASF content. She's still early into endgame play, but doing well so far.   

Arctic air requires no "to hit" roll, which bypasses the effects of huge defense buffs on relentless difficulty, frees up more time to DPS, leads to enemies sometimes healing or buffing the team, makes mobs move and attack more slowly, and reduces the number of incoming hits. When paired with world of confusion bosses are often confused when in melee with this dom, which is helpful. 

Regarding tradeoffs, cardiac core seems absolutely essential, especially with leadership toggles running alongside arctic air and world of confusion. And, a key weakness with ice control has long been handling alpha. Dark assault helps with that, though, by providing a way to heal back damage taken as part of alpha, as long as your dom survives it. As another potentially key weakness, there are no -fly powers, at least in the build I'm currently trying out. Knocking mobs out of the sky would need to be handled by teammates. 

Sleeps are  auto hit.  
Ice has a long range sleep  (unlike earth) 
That's one way to handle "Alpha" vs difficult opponents. 
Having at least one immob might be good, even if it is the ST immobilize which is my preferred  one for AVs. 

Question - would Agless fix end issues if no cardiac for your Dom, EJ ?

I used Cardiac on my Fortunata but I run a lot more toggles 🙂 and I need the heal Rebirth if I am doing no inspirations 

Edited by Voltak

10 hours ago, Voltak said:

Sleeps are not auto hit. 

Currently, on live sleeps are not auto hit.

They are auto hit on beta, except for AVs.

Unfortunately, cold's AOE sleep does damage, so when they wake up they will remember you. Unlike Mind or Plant.

Also, cold's sleep has a shorter ranged compared to Mind or Plant.

Mind is 80.

Plant is 70.

Cold and Electric are 60.

Earth is PBAOE.

The range does not matter in normal play, but on the ASF at higher difficulties the mobs have higher perception.

Just something to keep in mind when testing out Vicious difficultly or higher on beta.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KaizenSoze said:

Currently, on live sleeps are not auto hit.

They are auto hit on beta, except for AVs.

Unfortunately, cold's AOE sleep does damage, so when they wake up they will remember you. Unlike Mind or Plant.

Also, cold's sleep has a shorter ranged compared to Mind or Plant.

Mind is 80.

Plant is 70.

Cold and Electric are 60.

Earth is PBAOE.

The range does not matter in normal play, but on the ASF at higher difficulties the mobs have higher perception.

Just something to keep in mind when testing out Vicious difficultly or higher on beta.

Of course I was referring to Sleep being auto hit in the same place the Aeon SF is taking place.  This thread is about Aeon SF.  I did not think I had to explain what I was referring to because of that. 

Wether or not the sleep from Ice does dmg is irrelevant in teams.   When they wake up, they will more likely than not wake up to whoever dmg then to cause the wake up. 
If there's a tank or if further controls are there, this is not an issue. 

Again, like I said earlier, in a team setting, you can make it work, all the sets mentioned you can make them work. 

It all comes down to 1) player skills 2)  team skills  and 3)  how good is your defensive build

Edited by Voltak

16 hours ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

As another potentially key weakness, there are no -fly powers, at least in the build I'm currently trying out.

Both of Ice's immobilizes have -fly

• Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On 11/13/2021 at 3:29 PM, oedipus_tex said:

Snip

• Hibernate, which was already a pretty good power, is a lot more useful in the context of not having inspirations for emergencies. Ditto Power Sink, Surge of Power (Mu), and Indomitable Will (Psi).

Snip

I'm curious: I haven't played in the beta yet but why do you think Indom Will might be a good choice for Perma-doms ? We have a decent layer of CC protection and counter CCing let's us avoid it further. I've never popped a breakfree insp on my dominator characters post Perma-dom. Psi defense is nice though.

I personally love the power due to roleplaying reasons (seriously, you have such high willpower that almost nothing can break you, it's very badass as a concept!), but it mostly serves as a LotG mule that I don't even touch unless it's an ITF @ Romulus or I'm facing psi enemies.  The more reason I can put it in my builds, the better :)!

4 minutes ago, DZKFire said:

I'm curious: I haven't played in the beta yet but why do you think Indom Will might be a good choice for Perma-doms ? We have a decent layer of CC protection and counter CCing let's us avoid it further. I've never popped a breakfree insp on my dominator characters post Perma-dom. Psi defense is nice though.

Because of the Psi Defense and because if you die you get knocked out of perma dom.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, oedipus_tex said:

Because of the Psi Defense and because if you die you get knocked out of perma dom.

The above is true and likely to be quite helpful on relentless difficulty, at least until players are used to building for and playing it. Also, indomitable will can be pre-cast to avoid the stun when Rom rezzes on an ITF. And, it's a one-slot-only power for placing a LoTG +7.5% global recharge IO; doms love recharge that has a low slot cost, which indomitable will provides. 

The build I'm running doesn't bother with -fly because it's assumed that teammates can look after that instead. If that proves hopelessly optimistic, then a single target attack from the secondary can be swapped for the single target immobilize from the primary. The DPA ceiling would go down, though, so that's not a first choice. 

Quite possibly the ASF (and relentless difficulty in general) will make sleeps considerably more attractive, especially for handling over-aggro and for mobs that can have extreme defense stacking (relentless difficulty Cims just phoned up to say "Hey there!" for this last point). But, arctic air mezzes don't break when mobs get injured; that makes it quite useful for any dom that can stick close to melee teammates and survive. 

Regarding endurance issues, ageless core would do away with them and it's a reasonable path to take for incarnates which would free up the alpha slot for musculature. But, taking ageless core would preclude taking barrier or rebirth, both of which are solid destiny choices for higher difficulty level combat. 

On a connected point, as an under-the-radar benefit for this powerset combo, for higher difficulty TFs often a kin will be on the team. Building to fight and survive in melee often leads to more fulcrum shift stacks, which helps to boost DPA from "adequate" to "very good."  

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney

26 minutes ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

The build I'm running doesn't bother with -fly because it's assumed that teammates can look after that instead.

EJ, I love ya man. 

Question -  usually the teams look for the purple characters to have the immobs (-fly), right?

So, yes, team mates look for that, but who are they looking for to provide it ?   Dmg dealers or control characters/support characters (purple) ?

Again, much love to ya, EJ

2 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

Thanks!

I've played with x/x/psi a lot on mids, a bit on my second build for Mind/Martial and the extra 2 LotG slots from IW & Link Minds is super convenient, but I almost always end up going x/x/ice. I really like the the psi epic pool and would love to play with it more, if not for gameplay than for theme!

Sleet on dominators is just 👌, especially since it makes a knock-lock patch for Mind along with the incredibly strong -res debuff. Hate frozen armor (not a fan of defense epics tbh), but Hibernate is actually really good along with it being a convenient mule for +absorb proc Preventative Medicine.

Anyway, off to make time to make more x/x/psi builds !

IMO Dominators have the best APP powers of any archetype. That's a good thing because the AT without the APPs isn't that impressive.

Best in show:

• Sleet
  • Indom Will + Resist armor + Mind Link
  • Fireball + Rain of Fire + Rise of the Phoenix + Armor with fire resist (less popular these days but still a damn fine combo, especially for Fire Assault players)
  • Power Sink + Ball Lightning + Armor with energy resist (mostly for Elec builds but still good overall)
  • Soul Drain + Dark Oblit

I didn't list Water Spout since a few archetypes get it, but it's really good too, and especially good in the context of Dominators.

Edited by oedipus_tex

9 minutes ago, oedipus_tex said:

Soul Drain + Dark Oblit

You forget Dark Consumption which is about the same as Power Sink but it also does pbaoe damage and procs very well.  Dark Embrace has the best resist package of all the available dominator resist powers with S/L, Negative and Toxic resist.  The Seer pet does fabulous damage, just learn when to use it and to keep it alive.  

Yes there's lots of great APP options for doms.  

36 minutes ago, Voltak said:

EJ, I love ya man. 

Question -  usually the teams look for the purple characters to have the immobs (-fly), right?

So, yes, team mates look for that, but who are they looking for to provide it ?   Dmg dealers or control characters/support characters (purple) ?

Again, much love to ya, EJ

I've had a soft spot for ice control on doms for quite a while. I've had trouble making it work for the DPS-hungry meta that currently exists. But, for a meta in which control matters, it's got a stronger case for occupying a team slot. 

Regarding immobilizes, an ice dom in melee with decent recharge can keep arctic air, world of confusion, and ice slick perma. Although the fear in arctic air creates some scatter, my experience is that it's usually not all that bad. And, especially if a teammate uses taunt then not having an immobilize doesn't seem highly problematic. In fact, unless used sparingly and with care AOE immobilizes often seem to hamstring efforts to herd mobs, which ends up slowing teams down. 

An example is part 4 Romulus in the ITF; by default he's a world class marathon runner of an AV. But, even without taunt on the team ice slick, arctic air, whatever slows teammates bring along, and moving into Rom's path cut down his mobility by a lot. He tries to run, but doesn't usually get very far. 

I'm very critical of Ice Control, despite loving the concept. I mained it on live (as Ice/Fire and Ice/Energy.. this was the old Fire Assault that was leagues better than the other choices at the time). I think Ice/Dark is one of the more workable Ice Dom builds. What's especially nice is you can safely skip Dark Assault's T9 so you can grab all 5 powers out of the Psi APP. The self heal is also really important given Ice Control's holes. 

FWIW I'd skip Cardiac if at all possible and use Ageless Destiny to cover endurance issues. The Musculature Alpha is in nearly every case the better choice because nothing else is going to give you extra damage above the enhancement cutoff. Muscle has a version that adds to your -ToHit, which will be very helpful since its hard to fit slotting for it in real slots. 

Of course you can also get multiple incarnate abilities and swap them out when needed. Having both Muscle/Cardio and Destiny Barrier/Ageless to swap between as needed can help a lot.

FWIW, the dark assault T9 plays a key role by providing a good home for the ATO +damage proc. That proc is often double stacked, which is quite helpful for DPS; sometimes it's triple stacked with a kin on the team. Having an immobilize that fits seamlessly into the ST attack chain is helpful as well, cutting down on runners; on reflection, I suppose this is part of why I don't miss the ST immobilize in the primary. 

It's clear that you don't think highly of ice control, which is fine and reasonable as the set's limitations are significant. Whether you think ice control is a good set or not probably boils down to how well you think of arctic air. I think very well of it, especially when paired with ice slick. Others may prefer another way of limiting incoming damage and that's a reasonable point of view. 

Regarding arctic air, it rapidly layers mezzes in melee in a way that no other set can match; confusion, fear, -move speed, and -recharge just for setting foot into melee range and swinging away at things. It has zero downtime, unless toggles are dropped, which is true for few other control powers. Drop an ice slick underfoot and incoming damage usually drops by a lot; mobs can't gang up on teammates when they're mostly confused, afraid, falling down, waiting for key powers to recharge, or crawling around at a snail's pace. 

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, oedipus_tex said:

FWIW I'd skip Cardiac if at all possible and use Ageless Destiny to cover endurance issues. The Musculature Alpha is in nearly every case the better choice because nothing else is going to give you extra damage above the enhancement cutoff. Muscle has a version that adds to your -ToHit, which will be very helpful since its hard to fit slotting for it in real slots. 

Of course you can also get multiple incarnate abilities and swap them out when needed. Having both Muscle/Cardio and Destiny Barrier/Ageless to swap between as needed can help a lot.

This is a very reasonable alternative build path and worth considering. If survival chances remain high with that build, then it's likely to be the better default build than a more defensive approach. 

37 minutes ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

It's clear that you don't think highly of ice control, which is fine and reasonable as the set's limitations are significant. Whether you think ice control is a good set or not probably boils down to how well you think of arctic air. I think very well of it, especially when paired with ice slick. Others may prefer another way of limiting incoming damage and that's a reasonable point of view. 

Regarding arctic air, it rapidly layers mezzes in melee in a way that no other set can match; confusion, fear, -move speed, and -recharge just for setting foot into melee range and swinging away at things. It has zero downtime, unless toggles are dropped, which is true for few other control powers. Drop an ice slick underfoot and incoming damage usually drops by a lot; mobs can't gang up on teammates when they're mostly confused, afraid, falling down, waiting for key powers to recharge, or crawling around at a snail's pace. 

I adore Arctic Air in concept. During the time CoX was away, I created a bunch of mods for other games highly inspired by Arctic Air. It's a very interesting power and very unusual among MMO powers. I can definitely see why someone would want to use it.

In terms of its performance, my biggest criticisms are twofold:

• It's a mezz power on Dominators that doesn't benefit from the main ability Dominators are meant to possess. In fact, its actually worse than the Controller version, with lower Confuse times and less slow/-Recharge. If Ice Controllers didn't have such low damage, there'd be no reason to roll as an Ice Dominator. 
  • It makes you build like a tank in order to leverage the power, but doesnt give you a break on endurance you need to run tank-like powers.

Part of the experience is bringing unusual builds to the mix. I'm usually not someone who gravitates to top performing sets. I do wish Ice would get a boost from the developers though. It's a great concept missing some of its needed muscle.

Edited by oedipus_tex

27 minutes ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

FWIW, the dark assault T9 plays a key role by providing a good home for the ATO +damage proc. That proc is often double stacked, which is quite helpful for DPS; sometimes it's triple stacked with a kin on the team. Having an immobilize that fits seamlessly into the ST attack chain is helpful as well, cutting down on runners; on reflection, I suppose this is part of why I don't miss the ST immobilize in the primary. 

Given my vast Ice Control experience... I mean Ice Blast.. Oh well. Here's a thought.

I would suggest Savage Assault for the recharge and more importantly the endurance discount.

Here's an build that's purely food for thought. I avoid any power that eats blood stacks. So, you are running with 3-5 stacks during combat.

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.6
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Ice Control
Secondary Power Set: Savage Assault
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Block of Ice -- HO:Endo(A)
Level 1: Call Swarm -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(3), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Apc-Acc/Rchg(5), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(50)
Level 2: Maiming Slash -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(11), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Mk'Bit-Dam%(15)
Level 4: Vicious Slash -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dam%(15), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Rchg(17), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19)
Level 6: Frostbite -- GrvAnc-Immob(A), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(19), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(21), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(21), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(23), GrvAnc-Hold%(23)
Level 8: Arctic Air -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(25), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(25), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(27), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(27), CrcPrs-Conf%(29)
Level 10: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29)
Level 14: Ice Slick -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 16: Spot Prey -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Flash Freeze -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(31), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(31), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(33), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 20: Unkindness -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(33), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(34), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(34), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34)
Level 22: Stealth -- Rct-Def/EndRdx(A)
Level 24: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 26: Glacier -- SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprDmnGrs-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(36), SprDmnGrs-EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(36), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(37)
Level 28: Blood Craze -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(37), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(39), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(39), NmnCnv-Heal(39), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(40)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 32: Jack Frost -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(40), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(42), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(42), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(43)
Level 35: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(43), GldArm-End/Res(43)
Level 38: Feral Charge -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(45), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(45), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(45), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(46)
Level 41: Link Minds -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50)
Level 44: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 49: Mind Over Body -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A)
Level 1: Domination
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), Prv-Absorb%(7)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(9), EndMod-I(9)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy
Level 10: Double Jump
------------

Another technique I switched up with my character on this hard mode stuff is that I slotted out Mighty with the extra damage (love the animation) for Void with the -50% damage for all for 30s.  Ion is nice but you have to coordinate like 3 of them to wash out any real aggro in these fights. 

That -50% damage debuff in a large area is quite a great debuff on this and is very useful in boss fights too.