Reverse Blasters.

BenMannon

10 hours ago, Aurora_Girl said:

No. Homogeneous ATs increase power creep. More differentiation. Not less. 

i'm going to +1 this and add that the last thing we want is this game to turn into Champion Online.

Edit: I am NOT against new AT ideas, but they need to be new, not just two different halves of what we already have.

Edited by Aeroprism
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Melee with some blats and some armor would also be very Widow like. They are as awesome as they are unplayed unfortunately. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

23 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

Melee with some blats and some armor would also be very Widow like. They are as awesome as they are unplayed unfortunately. 

That's a blaster. Without Mez protection, which is really the underlying idea behind "armor," people aren't saying. 

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

In Soviet Russia, blaster mezzes YOU!

😄

Did I do that right?

• Like 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

• 2 weeks later