Ripplesurge

Frosty15

Probably best discussed in the beta forum unless the patch dropped today while i was at work.  Maybe longbow lore with its -500% regen.  I dont try and solo much so im not sure if the signature summon or shivan is even usable on those settings.  If so,  echo of positron used to be quite the debuffer if they havent changed it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well..when you're rogue or villain, The Ranged Summons pet isn't Positron, but Scirocco, and his powers don't do nearly the dps or debuff that Posi's echo does. I'd go with the tank option and use Lord Recluse. 
The good news is, you're on test, so you can burn through temps and get more by simply re-copying the character to Beta if you need to retry. Try a heavy - from the vanguard base special computer. Also, be sure you've adequately buffed before starting - i.e. defense, survival, offense amplifiers from p2w, maybe some sg buffs from the empowerment stations, frost bite, Winter Ward (pocket d elf by the slopes) and yeah, a Shivan wouldn't hurt. 

15 minutes ago, TheZag said:

Ive been told vigilantes could start redside TFs and rogues could start blueside.  I guess i should actually verify that sometime since i tend to not lead or solo TFs.

You can, otherwise I would never be able to start a blue side TF. 😛

Best bet is to dilute Ripplesurge in a big glass with a large ice cube, then spritz it with...wait, it's not a brand of alcohol?

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.