Inner Inspiration bugged on one specific character

RikOz

I've have been experiencing an odd glitch with the Inner Inspiration power on one specific character (Rayusha Razor on Everlasting). -Simply put, the power only creates 1 or 2 inspirations, instead of the 3 stated in the description. It works properly for every other character I have.

I thought I'd delete the power and buy it again, to see if that fixed it, but I apparently can't delete this particular power.

Do you have any inspiration types disabled via P2W?  Inner Inspiration can roll inspirations you auto-reject and won't replace them if it happens.

Inner Inspiration should be able to be deleted through the Revoke menu in P2W, but you can't delete any such power if it's currently on cooldown.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Thanks 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

5 minutes ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Do you have any inspiration types disabled via P2W?  Inner Inspiration can roll inspirations you auto-reject and won't replace them if it happens.

I don't think so, but I'll check. Oddly enough, the next time this character used the power after I posted about this, she got three.

EDIT: Checked it out, and whaddayaknow, this character was rejecting Endurance, Dual, and Team inspirations. I have no idea why, as I don't recall doing that, or know why I would have. Anyway, I've re-enabled them. That should fix the problem! Thanks!

Edited by RikOz

1 hour ago, Hardship said:

IIRC, Dual and Team Inspirations are disabled to start and have to be enabled through purchase at the P2W vendor.

Thanks for that info, nvr touched that menu cause nvr had the urge to prevent any inspiration to drop... that there are some deactivated from start i didnt even dream of.

Well u caused all my chars now to revisiting a p2w vendor but still great. Many Thx for the Info 🙂 .

Greetings

• Thumbs Up 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

14 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

Thanks for that info, nvr touched that menu cause nvr had the urge to prevent any inspiration to drop

The only reason I can think of that I might have disabled Endurance insps is that the character in question is a Claws/Willpower brute who barely uses up Endurance to begin with. So those were a waste of space.